Nanners at end of 7th week

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigweedo

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Noticed a few hermie nanners along my bottom growth and I'm @ the end of my 7th week of flowering (48 days.)

Growing Strawberry cough under a 600, and it took 10 weeks to flower last grow.

I'm finding calyxs which are swollen, but when split open you can find a extremely small ball, which looks like a seed. It's about the size of the end of a writing pen. This calyxs are found at the closest branch to the stem. The main colas aren't really showing signs of developing seeds in the buds yet, and are pretty big.

What do you guys think? Let them go through and see what happens? Or cut them down and start again?:eek:

only 2 weeks to go.. not much to loose at this point.."IMO"
but I would be looking into 'why' .. light leaks?...

Maybe a light leak...or heat stress. My temps went up for a week while I was out of town. Averaged 88 at the time, night time temps were dropping into the 50's aftewards.

Also, these plants/clones were taken off my last grow two weeks into flowering.

do you think that has any influence on hermies?

thanks guys!

'light' is .. the most common form of induced hermies, but in a "susceptible" strain or pheno', any stress might contribute.

Keep plucking off the nanners as you see them pop up. Check them very often and continue growing them out to completion, unless the nanners start popping everywhere, then you have to harvest them. :)

Thanks for all the replies! Will go expect all again!

Latest posts

Back