nanners?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sour Deez

Reaction score
Can you see this pic? Are those nanners? hxxp://i47.tinypic.com/skz3u8.jpg

if you will attach it here with our server..EVERYONE can and will see it..:confused2:

Looks like a calyx to me, but hard to tell because of the pic.

A frienf told me its male parts

skz3u8.jpg

Those are swolen calyxes, the problem is that they could be either male or female. I would pinch them off and take somewhere outside of the grow area and gently open them up under some good light and see if there are little yellow bananna-looking things (called anthers) which are male pollen producers. If you find them then that plant is either a male or a hermaphrodite. If you don't find any and it looks more like an undeveloped seed then it is a girl. Mojo for a girl :)

i'd guess female myself (think i see some pistils there)
ride it out a bit longer. a male is so blatantly obvious before he's of any harm to your crop ;)
*and a nanner is completely different from anything here.. big yellow banana looking thing sticking out of a nice bud (hence the term nanner = banana, cause they resemble one ;) )

:)

There is no reason to get in a hurry to sex your plants. Like kaotik said, the males are very obvious and you have plenty of time after they show to remove them before pollen drops.

Thanks guys! Sorry I forgot to mention these are feminized Fruit auto seeds from dinafem. So I'm lookin for herms. They're around 5 or 6 weeks

Hushpuppy said:
Those are swolen calyxes, the problem is that they could be either male or female. I would pinch them off and take somewhere outside of the grow area and gently open them up under some good light and see if there are little yellow bananna-looking things (called anthers) which are male pollen producers. If you find them then that plant is either a male or a hermaphrodite. If you don't find any and it looks more like an undeveloped seed then it is a girl. Mojo for a girl :)
Thanks for the tip bro! I took your advice

euhqpy.jpg

That looks like an undeveloped seed pod. I would say female but keep an eye on her just in case :)

Latest posts

Back