Perpetual? We'll see....lol, it is me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Digger

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Before I start with the current garden, I want to post these pics before I fall asleep. @bigsur51 I cant believe I found the pictures of the Oger I was telling you about.

IMG_0223 (2022_01_24 00_49_24 UTC).JPG

IMG_0243 (2022_01_24 00_49_24 UTC).JPG

IMG_0261 (2022_01_24 00_49_24 UTC).JPG

IMG_0407 (2022_01_24 00_49_24 UTC).JPG

This is where we are at the moment, half a tent of seedlings and a few plants.

The seedlings are:

(1) Hortilab Sour Pink Grapefruit
(2) Loran's NorCal Purple Kush
(4) Thunderfudge Super Banana Haze x Lemon Lime Pie
(3) Nurse Larry x Super Sour Double Diesel
(4) Karma Josh D OG #1
(4) Mota's Lung Candy #1
(6) Archive Face Off BX2
(8) Triangle Kush x Hawaiian Sativa
(5) Tengu Seeds BH7 x (WC Bx1)

Plants are:
SC Blue Dream
Golden Pineapple
Genius
P98 Bubba
Triangle

Waiting to Root:
Sour D
Strawberry Cough

IMG_0890.JPG

IMG_0891.JPG

an excellent lineup!

outstanding genetics , interesting , variety does indeed spice up life!

I like the Triangle Kush x Hawaiian Sativa

we worked a three way Hawaiian Sativa and crossed it with a male AK47 from SeriousSeeds and it was some strong medicine

do you have any info on the genetics of the Hawaiian , maybe some Molokai Frost?

an excellent lineup!

outstanding genetics , interesting , variety does indeed spice up life!

I like the Triangle Kush x Hawaiian Sativa

we worked a three way Hawaiian Sativa and crossed it with a male AK47 from SeriousSeeds and it was some strong medicine

do you have any info on the genetics of the Hawaiian , maybe some Molokai Frost?

Thanks Big! I hope I get a few breeding pairs on a couple of them so I can make more, like the Loran beans. I made the TK x Haw Sat using my TK cut and was lucky to get a few Federation Hawaiian Sativa repros from some nice people. I grew the Haw Sats out and got a male and 2 females, and its legit Haw Sat!! This shit is nice!! I just made the cross so I'm running it for the first time.

I bet that HS x AK was some strong medicine! I've never run AK and been putting off running some King Tut AK47 beans Carty sent me.

The Haw Sat genetics are Federation reproductions that started with RC Clarke and they get passed around and I end up getting a few from Kushy and this guy I met on IG out in Oregon. I'm actually waiting on another package from the guy in OR, he found a slightly longer flowering female in the HS and made beans with her, so I'm waiting on those to get here. I have high hopes for the TK x HS cross.

I have some Moloka'i from CTG, but I havent run any yet. Its on the list. LOL

we ran ctg’s Molokai Frost but ran out of time outdoors..she needed 3-5 more weeks in October…I sent the rest of the beans to a grower in southern Oklahoma and hopefully he will be able to finish them and make more beans

love working with the old school strandivars!

we ran ctg’s Molokai Frost but ran out of time outdoors..she needed 3-5 more weeks in October…I sent the rest of the beans to a grower in southern Oklahoma and hopefully he will be able to finish them and make more beans

love working with the old school strandivars!
Does the weather get bad after October? Are you in Big Sur? I’m going to start a thread in the outdoor section to try and learn about the San Diego area

Does the weather get bad after October? Are you in Big Sur? I’m going to start a thread in the outdoor section to try and learn about the San Diego area

we are on the eastern high plains of Colorado about 4200’ , it is very dry and windy out here

first frost is around Oct 15

may even get snow

but the Snow Leopard handled it like a champ , we just shook the morning snow off and harvested her 2 days later

IMG_2532.jpeg

I’m not outdoor here on the east coast but our first frost is around the beginning of November. We can grow 2 plants at home now since they changed the law but I doubt I ever put anything outside. That Snow Leopard looks frosty!! Lol

Last edited:
Not much has changed, but here's what I'm feeding tonight. Trying to keep the thread going. So far I've culled one of the Purple Kush for slow, mutated, sickly growth, and one of the Nurse Larry x Super Sour Double Diesel is on the chopping block for being a midget. I believe by the end of this week, everyone in a solo cup in group 1 will get transplanted into one gallons and hopefully stay in there until they show sex which is about 4 weeks away.

15L (~4 gallons) tap water
5ml silica
0.5ml trace elements
30ml zinc sulfate (stock solution)
60ml manganese sulfate (stock solution)
1.25ml boron
5ml kelp extract
8.75g calcium nitrate
14.4g calphos
6.2g masterblend
6.6g magnesium sulfate (epsom)
30ml lacto