need a little bit of advice plz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theblacksheep

theblacksheep
Reaction score
ok this is going to sound a tad stupid but when you use the peat free rooter plugs do you remove the outer sleeve when transplanting or do you just leave it?
this will be my 5th grow with 5 femd nirvana super skunk and 1 femd green house lemon skunk,i will be growing in a 1.2mtrx1.2mtrx2mtr secret jardine tent with 2 400watt hps for flower and 2 250watt cfls for veg.
ive grown the lemon skunk before but not had any experience with super skunk,if anyone has grown this strain could you plz leave a little feedback about the strain.
any input will be greatly appreciated.
happy growing and green mojo to you all
pics to follow,now to germinate :clap::clap::clap:

Hi TBS, you plant the whole thing, and that wasn't even close to stupid.
Start your grow journal so we can watch.
Sorry, I have not grown skunk yet.
Green growing to you.

the only stupid question is the one you don't ask. Rosebud nailed it..

thanks for popping in rosebud and slowmo77,im glad i asked now because on my last grow i did the opposite and removed the sleeve and probably stressed them.
well thats my seeds germinating and now for the waiting game,i will start a grow journal when there potted and above the soil.
rosebud you really should try the lemon skunk,has a lovely citris smell to it and the high wow i could not lift myself off the sofa,ill try and dig out my harvest pics of the lemon for you.
green mojo and thanks again.

slowmo77 said:
the only stupid question is the one you don't ask. Rosebud nailed it..
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No, I heard some REALLY stupid questions asked. :holysheep:

This wasn't one of them.:D

TBS I did the same thing, removed the sleeve the first time. Doubt if you stressed them. The next time, I just left them on. No difference noted.

Wet

yup even read some of them maself lol but then like you say the stupid 1s are 1s not asked,so i have another lol.
i usually use a allmix soil which has the needed nutes and minerals for seedlings etc but this time i've chosen to go with biobizz light mix which has none, im wondering if i should be feedin a very diluted mix of biobizz grow nute,they are about to start forming the 2nd set of leaves,or do you think i should leave it with just ph6.5 water?
3 out of the 5 super skunks germed and grew and the lemon skunk is growing too :) but to make the numbers up im about to pot a purple maroc,if any1 has grown this strain before plz any advice would be welcomed,i ask because i read that this strain is very unreliable indoors,wish i had the option of outdoors but the UK are nowhere near legalisation and will probably never happen here :( stupid english politics still in the dark ages.
happy growing to all and green mojo

How bout those plastic sleeves on growdan grow blocks? Any reason to remove those?

You can use a "very light" mix at that stage.

With the pucks, all you do is add water, taking off the mesh will result in alot of mush. No, don't remove it!

As far as feeding them, It should be really light if at all. It's still kind of early. I start mine around the 4th or 5th set of leaves and @ 25% of the recommended dose, then slowly work you way up to the recommended dosage.

Best of luck and Green Mojo. :fly:

Agreed, wait a bit longer to feed.

I am quite familiar with Super Skunk, have grown it multiple times, keep a mother of her. I love all skunk, as many know. If you have any specific questions about the strain feel free to ask.

Good luck.

Latest posts

Back