Need advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So 7greeneyes does.it mean my plant is root bound ?

NO. It'd be alot bigger then that for that pot size for it to be rootbound yet, if those pics are current.

And Goddess is right, do you have a place to flower? Blooming cannabis needs that orange/red spectrum that only HPS high intensity discharge lights can achieve for proper canopy penetration and bud development.

They are coming along. What kind of lighting are you using? It looks quite yellow to me in the pics. They initially looked a bit stretchy from not having enough light but now it looks like you may have increased the lighting and they have stopped stretching. However, If you want them to really bush up, the fluorescent T5HO lights in the 6500K spectrum is the best aside from the sun.

Ya the first two bottom leaves yellowed a bit but have survived i did lowered my lights. How much is the 6500 and where can i get one

You need a proper amount of lumens, and looking at that plant at 3 and a half weeks tells me you are under lit.

How much is the 6500 and where can i get one

Hush is talking about HO T5 lights. You wouldn't really get just one. You need a set up.

They look like this>>>
ultra-bay-t5-ho-l-2175.JPG

IMO they are the best for vegging.

I actually want only a few nuggets to smoke lol u think i could flower im 2 more weeks ?

You can but your yield will be really low, and wouldn't really be worth the trouble in my book.. Can you put them outside?

I actually want only a few nuggets to smoke lol u think i could flower im 2 more weeks ?

While you can, there is no real advantage and lots of downsides to putting into 12/12 early. Even though you put the plant in 12/12, it will not flower until it is sexually mature, which generally happens at 4-8 weeks. So during the 12 hours that the plant is without light, it will stretch but not grow--not add new bud sites. One of the requirements for growing bud is patience, which is just as important as any other need the plant has. We can manipulate mother nature when growing indoors, but only so much. Your plant is looking really good. Try and be patient and give her the time she needs.

:yeahthat: :icon_smile: :chillpill: ... While she doing her thang, try to search around for better lighting and a nice tent. . Im getting a new one for veg on eBay for 82$, the t5 I been looking at its around 110$.. And that 4 feet with 8 bulbs.. You will thank yourself in the long run. . JusBlaze

Latest posts

Back