Need help bad

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kind bud man

Reaction score
I had a scare last night 2 cops pulled in front of my house, so I pulled my plants out of the pots and hid them. I figured out the cops were'nt outside for us, so then I replanted the plants back in the soil. They weren't damaged too bad, and still had all the roots attached, but today they aren't looking so great. Will they bounce back? They're super silver haze and white widdow plants- feminized.

yeah they will if there not that bad,, i once did that in an emerancy when someone stole a couple plants of mine and kept them in a garbage bag and i found them hahah replanted them in pots with the soil loose no ferts i suggest for a bit until they grow back lots of water then just leave alone,, theres this stuff you can buy for transplanting and damaged and sensitive roots for small plants i used that but only half the dose they reccomend cuz i wasnt sure on it but it worked for me and they looked good as new in about a week but will set your budding prosess back about 3

:holysheep: LOL sorry but SUmone was a little PaRaNoid huuhhh????
I suggest ..... if u scared go to church! dont be rippin up the plants wat was that gonna do? the cops would have searched /smelled / found them so basically u woulda still been screwed..:rofl:

Take a :chillpill:

Just like transplant shock bud. Give em a few days, you may lose a few leaves but they should be fine.

the ladies are a lot more resillient than we give em credit for ,,,

a little bit of :heart: and theyll be just fine ,,,,,ive had plenty of grows ripped up like that ,,,and once there repotted and finnished sulking ,,youll never know it happened in the first place :p

Y not just move em in the pots lol,
They'l be fine long as there still roots

Latest posts

Back