need help before too late

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grimmboss

supreme pothead
Reaction score
my bubble ponics manchine doesn't work having problem with it .seedling in rockwool.i put them in soil hydropoincs potting soil . they are showing good health. my question is should i leave them in soil.and start there growing process or tranplant them my bubblepoincs later.the seedling are in day two.should i put them in the grow box i have .and should i begin there nutrient . also what should be used for lighting. i have dual specturm 65.:holysheep:

Perhaps it would help if you read some of the stickys on this site. I personally have never heard of hydroponic soil before. But what do I know? :cool:

Umbra,

I think -- no scratch that. I'm confused too. Soil is loosely used to include dirt and dirt-less mixtures. That includes so-call potting soil. The some one comes a long and call Black Gold soilless because it doesn't have dirt in it. I'm fairly sure though that hydro is without soil of any kind.l

So like you I haven't a clue.

Good smoking.

I'm with you two, if you are serious about getting help I suggest you take the time to explain what the problem is, and what you are trying to accomplish. Please be detailed and remember, we can only judge you based on what you post so please try to put your best foot forward and be as detailed and articulate as possible, if that sounds to hard don't expect any help.

I will go out on a limb and tell you this much....seedlings don't need any nutes yet...if you feed it ferts now, you will probably kill it. As for the rest of your question....I'm with the others here, in that I don't really understand what you are asking.

If you hve actual soil in your DWC then this is the cause of your problems I wld guess....if you are calling hydroton or another hydro medium soil then scratch that idea...pics wld help 1000%

cant you fix your bubbler within 2 days? if your gona transplant from soilless mix to bubbler when roots are established you might damage roots i think it's best if you can fix you bubbler quickly then you can keep them in the cubes and directly transplant the to bubbler when roots pop out of bottom of cubes, wat kinda trouble you havin with bubbler?

the fitting at the bottom where the pump meet the hose it won't stay in place no pressure means no drip to plant.

Will a stainless steel hose clamp work? The pressure should not be very much

thats a very minor problem, is the fitting a different size from your hose? if so get a changer to fit it or is the hose just pulling off with pressure? if so get a clamp, careful not to break the fitting on pump when putting and pulling hose cuz it happened with me ;)

Latest posts

Back