Need Help on my nute's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurntBuddah

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me some good nute's to use in my DWC system i made would prefer ph easy to handle nute's not too costly either im running on a budget =/.Also could they tell me the dosage's of each nute i add into my res thankyou.

BurntBuddah said:
Can anyone tell me some good nute's to use in my DWC system i made would prefer ph easy to handle nute's not too costly either im running on a budget =/.Also could they tell me the dosage's of each nute i add into my res thankyou.

I would recomend GH 3 part nutes ! your doesages depend on the size of your res, what age plants are what stage of growth and so on... there are charts that you can get with your nutes that will give you propper mixing ratios ! Good luck man

I will cast my vote with chris. GH3 part is very easy to use and ph stable as well. For veg, 1 part bloom-2parts micro-3parts grow...........for flower you reverse it...for the transition, equal parts. The strength you mix up all depends on your plants(strain,stage,etc.)
Hope we helped! BK

dont waste your money on the GH Grow, you dont need it, trust me.

Get the Micro and Bloom.

Google "ask lucas".

Best info you could ever have imo.

fox farms is great but more expensive

how much will i be looking at to spend on the stuff i need an average estimate please :D

All the above posters couldn’t have been more right. :cool2: General Hydroponics is an easy 3 part system

that will give you professional results. It is very easy to use and follow the feeding schedule.

Obviously it will take some experimenting to get adjusted to your plants nutrient uptake (every strain is different.)

The extra additive are not a must, but well worth the investment, if you’re looking for basic,

then get the Flouralicious plus and Koolbloom. A good look on the GH website will give you an idea

on what additives are necessary. I live in a rural area so the nearest hydro shop is 2 hours away.

I order online and get all three qt. of FloraMicro, FloraGro, and FloraBloom shipped to the door for about $40.

like bones said you only need micro and bloom

Latest posts

Back