Need Help With A Watter Farm Complete Please Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom-tom

Reaction score
OK I GOT THIS TODAY MY QUESTION IS DO I leave the drip on all day and also witch nutes do i add first im new to this so any info would be great also is the plant leaves soposed to get wet i guess from the drip they are getting all wet any ideas? plus do u guys think i can grow more than 1 plant in this also will this drown my plant our is this what hydro is?

hydro plant.jpg

hydronutes101.jpg

:D hey man... did u do some kind trick with the lense to make it LOOK like something that was shrunk down?... like a miniturization or something?

I'm not laughing at you, my friend, but I gotta say... that made me laugh the most I have today so far! L M A O

hey tom... here's some advice on what to call it for a journal entry...

My Godzilla Grow LMAO - ya get it?... it looks like a scene from one of those old Godzilla movies.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Waterfarms work great, Ive never started a seed in one only clones.
The nutes you mix together, there are different ratio's for whatever stage your in, read the bottle and mix.

I leave mine run one hour on one hour off.

You can grow more than one per bucket but they must be all female.

Waterfarms can grow great plants and big buds.:hubba:

Growdude is the master of the WaterFarm!;)

I will add these comments, though:

Hand-water once per day (maybe even every other day) for a week or two while the roots get established. If you start the pumps running right away, you could drown your seedling. The leaves should not be getting wet from the drip-ring.

As to the nutes, mix it as it says on the bottle, but only at 1/4 strength for a week, then 1/2 strength for the next week, then 3/4 strength for the week after that, then finally full strength. If at any time, the tips of the leaves turn brown and dry-out (burn), go back to the previous strength for another week.

That's just how I do it. You may have to adjust your techniques. :)

Edit: One more thing: Watch your PH. Make sure it is around 5.8. I like to start mine out at 5.5 on Sunday and let it slowly drift up to 6.1 by Saturday and then re-adjust it back down to 5.5 the next Sunday.

tom-tom hand water for like 10 days. Then turn on the drip ring all the time and just keep it on. Also you can adjust how strong/weak it drips by sticking the air tube that goes up into the pumping column farther or shorter up. Try sticking it a little farthur up into it and see the results and adjust to your prefrence. Also you got a 3 part nutrient so you dont only put in 1 you have to mix your own. I use b.c grow, b.c. bloom, b.c. micro. They give you a feeding chart that says like put 1/4 tablespoon of grow and 1/2 table spoon of micro and 1/4 tablespoon of bloom during week 1 etc. Find the general feeding chart and use A 1/4 (FOURTH) OF THE STRENGTH THEY SUGGEST. You can slowly build up the strength but never should you use full strength until damn near the end of your grow towards the last weeks of feeding. Ill look to see if I can find you a chart, just give me like a half hour

Nice water farm tom you better get that ph down WAAAAAY below 9.0 lol Get them Ladies(hopefuly) really happy with your Godzilla Grow LOL.

will do and once i get it straightend out blunt full of kush i am gonna call it the godzilla grow u see what grow dude said im gonna have some fat buds

tom-tom said:
will do and once i get it straightend out blunt full of kush i am gonna call it the godzilla grow u see what grow dude said im gonna have some fat buds

I hope you do, and im sure you will with all the help here.

Latest posts

Back