need help with my little plant........ PLEASE........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thedwarfplant

Reaction score
i have only planted one seed this year and thought it had died so i forgot about it, but when i went to check on it it was healthy but small. by the time i found it being in good health it was to late to transplant it so i left it alone in the little 6 inch round pot its growing in. its only bout 11 inches tall and smells like a skunk from like 2 ft away from it. will it get any bigger or will it just have a tiny bud at the cola? or will it have a bunch of tiny buds? PLEASE HELP ME ????

0821071717.jpg

Just transplant it into something bigger, no worries there.If you leave it in there it will be kinda stunt..it looks very nice :bongin:

Even though its this late in the season and shes already got the two white hairs in almost all of the nodes? isnt it in the preflowering stage then ? im new to this.

I think you could still transplant if you want. It might be stressed for a day or two but would then perk back up.

thanks. what type of container should i use? and what size??? a 5 gallon bucket ???? im growing it outdoors . what colr should i paint the bucket it will be in ?

give me a min and i will go take some more pics of it and post them on here for all to see.

Ofcourse you can..it's a plant.lol..3-5 Gallons should be cool..if it's flowering already then it's a shorty

thedwarfplant said:
thanks. what type of container should i use? and what size??? a 5 gallon bucket ???? im growing it outdoors . what colr should i paint the bucket it will be in ?
yes that would be great just make sure it drains good..
why are you going to paint it so it cant be located easy?

thats right. camo it all up. i was thinking about hunter green. would that be a good camo color to use ?

• updated picture. what can be causing those off colored spots on the leaves ????? PLEASE help just fopund it today can it be helped?

0825071740.jpg

how is the situation under leaf,if looks like sucked could be from mites,the pic is a bit blurry

dude that plant isnt growing cause theress no light plants need lots and lots of light to look super charged

put it in the biggest well draining bucket u can with some primo potting soil. Scotts makes pretty good stuff. Then put it in a place where it will get the most sunlight possible to speed up the growth.
if you are worried about it being seen, dig a hole and put the bucket down in it so the top of the bucket is level with the ground. Then it just looks like its growing out of the ground and you can still take it out later if you have to move it. dont bother painting it.

ok dwarf plant , reefer got you on ., you need to transplant its a must , not a big enough pot for your plant for sure , if your going to dig a hole you really dont need a pot just put good potting mix in your hole, now the colored spots could be from bugs but looks more like a PH problem .... transplant your girl first and give her a few days and see what happens , i think you will see she will take off and do just fine , if this persists after the transplant than we will go another route............. hope this helps .. :D :D :D :D

Latest posts

Back