need help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sticky_Budz

puff puff pass
Reaction score
ok i knew to all this growing stuff. all the knowlage ive gotton is from all u ppl and this great site. anyways i have this plant that i never kept track of its growth like how long it was in veg state and how long its in floweringok. so my point is it seems it been for ever in flowering ( or it could be me that im in a rush lol) any ways how do i know when it is ready to harvest? there are white and orange hairs every where but it dont look like theres bud i mean do the white hairs turn in to buds ? i will get my cam iand take a pic or to just give me a min to get the cam ready ok. i want to smoke this thing so bad it smells like skunk so bad that my kids keep saying the the dog pooped in the houcse some where lol ok im gonna get the cam and post the pic in the next thread in a couple ok. any help will be great as for my other plants ive been keeping tract of them.

The white hairs are growing out of the buds. It should be around time to harvest when about 75% of those white hairs turn brown, orange, red(whichever color they turn). Good luck!

whats going on man havent see ya for a while .
yeaa he is right 75% and you good for hanging them up-side down, jar , and smoke da krap of them :p

hey thanx for the advice bomb and brouli and hey long time no see to brouli nice pic on there is that ur wife lol anyways im trying to get the pics on here so u all can see them but haveing problems loading them from the cam for some reason it keeps frezeing on me. well im gonna try again now be back peace

ok her are some of the pics

harvest 001.jpg

harvest 002.jpg

harvest 003.jpg

harvest 004.jpg

harvest 006.jpg

harvest 008.jpg

also here are some of my babies that i screw up when i was flowering the other ones i left these in the same light and they flowerd. so what u think about the first ones when do u think tehy will be ready for harvest like i said i never kept track of them so dont know how long its been but now ive learned alot here and been keeping track of my new ones that i have started

harvest 009.jpg

harvest 010.jpg

harvest 011.jpg

harvest 012.jpg

thanx man thats what i keep saying but what im trying to figure out if it harvest time if u go to the top post it has all the info im trying to figure out but thanx again peace

hmmmmm let me put it like this they look awesome !!!!!!
any way i would wait few more days like a week and then cut them sexy ladies and hmmmmmmmmmm no time and burnnnnnnn as much as you can

o yeaaa and how tall are they just curies

Whats going on StickyBudz. Forget about the hairs on the plant man what you wanna look at are the trichromes. Get yourself a Radio Shack microscope for like $10 and you'll be good to go. ;)

yea what he said, then go for half amber, wich is after cloudy

Hey SB! Your plant look great and I think you have the choise of cutting her now or wait and get a better smoke. Get a microscope or just wait until you see more trichomes on them. Good job!!

thank all of u guys and ladies for all the feed back its been a great help and this site has also been a great help. so what im gonna do is go to raideo shack and get waht i need but now i need to know is what do i look for in these trichomes? like i said before this is my first plant that i started i do have more and been keeping track of them thank god lol. anyways im goona feel stupid asking this but where is the bud in all this is it suposed to be there now or do there form when harvest cause look for this big thick bud and dont see themm lol i feel so dumb right now but thats why u ppl are here for right (i hope lol) u ppl have become good chat friends and man do i wish i live next to tbg or hick sb lol cause them maybe i could help some theirs lmao anyways i love to pick away at ur stoney brains if u dont mind lol
ok have to tend to the children talk to u all latter and hempokitty can u send me some of ur sweet stuff to lol jk latter all

Sticky_Budz said:
so what im gonna do is go to raideo shack and get waht i need but now i need to know is what do i look for in these trichomes?

There is a "Sticky" at the top of the "Harvesting - Drying & Curing" area that's named "Harvesting Marijuana! When To Harvest Your Marijuana Crop".

What you ask is answered there.

Latest posts

Back