Need info on AN Piranha foliar application

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rockster

Reaction score
As the title says,I've been given some Advanced Nutrients Piranha(believe me I'd never have paid for it!)and need to know preparation and application information.

I've been told its 2gm per liter sprayed through a coarse rose rather than a mister but is that it,does it have to stand at all before spraying or after mixing is it good to go?

All info much apreesh.:)

Hello rockster id steer clear of anything AN manufacture.
Ive used most of their crap products and take it from someone who has learnt the hard way parting with their hard earned for it.
Its advertising at its best.

Time4Plan

Rock- I use bene's in my coir... have for years, used most of them out there. I dropped the Piranha & Tarantula line a long time ago w/o using but a 1/4 of each container. Here's my problem:
- they use a shotgun approach where they cram in as many potentially beneficial fungi as possible, not specific to grower needs.
- one of the varieties produces prolific black spores that spread incredibly easy from the pots. it poofs it's spores onto the lower nugs, stems, leaves if not careful... this is from inside the coir.
- it is not specifically designed to be a preventative fungicide/fungistat to be used as a foliar. NO JOKE! despite labeling, these species live in the soil, not on the plant. Useless except you will be spreading the spores onto the plants, though will not germinate. Don't care what the hydro guy says, this is a ** product for foliar.
- there are other available products, much more effective, designed specifically to task.

I offer this from personal experience. I don't feel all AN products suck as still have one that i love (barricade) & others that would use as a back-up (big bud, sensi line). Peace.

Latest posts

Back