need info

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POTDOC

SWEET N STICKY
Reaction score
ive got to many plants going i was just wondering what is the earlyest eny one has put plants into flowering my youngest plants have been in veg for about well right at a month please help i need info thanks:hairpull:

Can put em in now if ya want..a member here just finished a spectacular grow with no veg period lights were on 12/12 from day one.
but you should be fine with a one month veg.
Some of the diehard sativa growers i converse with on occasion will only veg 3 weeks to keep ht. down on em and overall grow period indoors.
When i tried a 12/12 grow plant still went through a certain veg period but noticed it showed faster due to the constant short light cycle.

Toss em in flower if ya have to won't hurt nothing., ;)

Toss em in flower if ya have to won't hurt nothing.
there are a very large group of very knowledgable and experienced growers, that believe that flowering prior to "sexual maturity" negetively effects both yields AND potency... ;)

:rolleyes: Yield ... yes Potency ... no

Any literature regarding this Hick ? :)

No, not touchy at all. I'm not saying Hick is wrong. If there is some reduction in potency, it is unnoticeable to me. I'd just like to know a little more about it.

I guess the only way to know for sure would be to grow clones in a controlled environment, one batch with a veg period, and one without. Then measure the THC levels in both groups.

If such a study has been done I'd like to read about it.

How would one go about testing THC levels anyway ?

Testing the thc is a good question!!! I like to know that one too..!

My Bag weed come from mexico and I know that the THC is very low due to all the seeds I get from the bagg..

to test thc content, requires some pretty expensive lab equiptment, I believe...
that or one seriously competent/discerning pallet :p

Latest posts

Back