need some 411,on changing light schedule

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

playa69

Reaction score
hello everybody,i have 5 plants i started from seed exactly 4 weeks ago this is my first grow so dont really know what im doing but i just transplanted them yesterday night 3 of them are about 1 ft tall and other 2 about 7 inches tall... i think i waited to long to transplant them and know im in a bind... they can only grow about 6-7 more inches max and they will be 18 inches from the light,so because of the size of my tent,i think i should changr the light cicle before they grow any bigger,so i dont burn my plants,so my question is,is it a good idea to change the light schedule a day after transplanting?????if not please let me know how long i should wait?????or will i be allright if i go ahead and change the light schedule tonight?????please all the information i could get i would really appreciate it.....thanks very much in advance...

I would wait at least a week after transplanting. Transplanting causes a plant to go into scok and they need to recover. Your plant is gonna double in size when you switch it over to 12/12.

if the plant doesnt seem stressed I would wait 1-2 days then put it into flower..if it is too big clone it, top it or bend it...

in fact I would for sure clone it so that if you love the bud you get you have more of its genes for future grows...

Super Cropping the plant will help to keep it from growing taller. Wait 3 or 4 days after transplanting them switch to 12/12 at this time "pinch" the stems in the "Super cropping style"

thanks for all the info everybody,im going to wait a few days and then go to flowering,,and im gonna try to top the plant and hope for the best,,thanks alot everybody for all the info and help...

Latest posts

Back