Need Some advice guyss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnSilly

Reaction score
Hi, my name is John and im 19 years old. I have seriously been thinking about a career for my future..... and i can honestly say i have more interest in learning about marijauna than anything else. keeping this short. i want to persue my dream in pertaining to the use of marijauna for medical purposes but i would like to have a profitable job and be apart of a cannabis community. unfortunately i live in alabama.. marijauna is not legal here and is frownd apon due to the lack of knowledge about the plant.. im hesitant to ask anyone around here in persueing a job which pertains to marijauna because ill just end up answerless.. any suggestions???:confused:

if moving is an option do some homework decide where you wanna live then go
if moving is not an option then i would say start your own "business"
if you wanna breed start your own underground projects and keep them to your self untill you have a few years of exp then you'll have to move
just my thoughts
i currently live in canada tho the laws are as harsh as the states i have thought of moving but i figure ill give it anouther 5 years and so how it goes

see thats just it though, id like to have a job that is legal but that pertains to medical marijuana

Latest posts

Back