Need some advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicolas

Reaction score
This is the runt of my plants they are all six weeks had some difficulty in the beginning they’re all doing well now ,but why is this one getting those little hairs on top literally looks like it’s starting to flower?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 11
She's healthy just short. You will get a single nice cola that your to smoke.

Typical autos, they won't get a lot bigger. They are in flower already. Don't cut the tops off, you won't get any more yield, just take longer to trim. Yield is determined by genetics, nutrient availability and light. And each of these is a limiting factor. For autos it's usually genetics. I only use a no.6 pot for autos, they don't need anything bigger.

Yep. I've had Auto's that got close to 3ft and I've had them not get over 6". The original Lowryders didn't get tall at all.

Typical autos, they won't get a lot bigger. They are in flower already. Don't cut the tops off, you won't get any more yield, just take longer to trim. Yield is determined by genetics, nutrient availability and light. And each of these is a limiting factor. For autos it's usually genetics. I only use a no.6 pot for autos, they don't need anything bigger.
That JH in the pic is only 6” high and already looks like it is gone to flower. Compared to my other JH, it’s definitely doing something weird.

Latest posts

Back