need some advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klown

Reaction score
hey guys hope everything blesss . i been gone or while had to move had no intrnet nottin but i back.need some advice the only growing space i have is like my cielng above my head under the roof are i been up there its pitch darck no light coming in or out its clean i was thing if i could like paint all the walls white and installl my lights extractor ect and have my grow there what do u guys think. i would alsao like some feedbank on 2 strains as to quality and QUANTITY BLUE WIDOW AND BLUE HARSH i was tol that there prett potent and have a good enuff yeild im looking for quality but quantity is a major factor to me

I've heard many things about blue widow... Also, I just harvested some dutch passion skunk #11 and the yield was huge. The buds taste like a cherry jolly rancher and gave my fiance and I a nice mellow buzz just eating while manicuring. Attics are great for grow spaces. just be sure to manage the temp correctly.

Whats up klown. Sounds like the perfect place for a grow room. Never heard of those strains before but damn they sound good. What seed company are you getting them from if ya don't mind me asking?

they are DINAFEM seeds [email protected] www.semillasdinafem.com but i got thm from a local outlet thanks doh think i gonna start painting the walll and installling tomorow but i not sure if i got sufficient lighting i xwanted to down size the roo build a grow bow up there but i only hav e like a 2X2 to crawl through meaninig it gonna be lot of work to get material through there

hey i was just up there the only thing that got me thinking is that its a bit kool up there like 17 degress but i figure when the lights a blazing the temperature willl rise and then the weather climate season is changing and upping in temperature soon wha u guys think

Latest posts

Back