Need some advice from the best community in cannabis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SpiderFarmer sent me a light SF2000 to try out and post a seed to harvest on this site. I started a grow page and ran my first autos with it. I don’t know how to copy the page but you can look at the whole grow with it I usually just search for SubGirl spider and it comes up. It’s really a great light and I have no vested interest saying so.

edit. There is a lot of chitchat and thread drift just a warning…🤣

You still getting your commission checks regularly? 😁
Yeah right. I sent them an email once asking for a discount code for those that are watching my grow page. They never answered. You could try to say that you saw it on SubmarineGirls grow page on the passion site and maybe they would give you a discount who knows… that is if you buy it directly from them anyway…

I would really like to find a light in this range where the driver is removable and I can place it outside of the grow tent....hmmmmm. The mission continues.....

Is it a 2x2? Has great lumen output.
23”x12”. The 4 footers I have had pretty good coverage in my 4x2 tent but I never used a meter to see how uniform the light was. T5’s can be less than an inch from the plant tops with no burning. In my ‘homeless condo’ grow I have going in my basement, I have a 2 bulb 4 ft fixture that is about 6” wide and it covers about a 2 ft wide area. The plants are growing faster than I want them to. I have decapitated them several times…

I would really like to find a light in this range where the driver is removable and I can place it outside of the grow tent....hmmmmm. The mission continues.....
Pretty sure the $140 Mars Hydro TS1000 has a removable driver. I think the $60 TS600 would work for your purposes, but the driver isn't removable. They also sell the TS1000 for $117 on their ebay outlet. I bought three of my lights there.

Pretty sure the $140 Mars Hydro TS1000 has a removable driver. I think the $60 TS600 would work for your purposes, but the driver isn't removable. They also sell the TS1000 for $117 on their ebay outlet. I bought three of my lights there.
If the driver is removable I am sold. How can I confirm? I called Mars Hydro phone number earlier and it went straight to a voicemail.

5 minutes 50 seconds in!!!!!

Those two boxes on top are attached with thumb screws. It looks like my TS2000 and TS3000 versions except it has one driver instead of two. @Carty has a TS2000 might be able to confirm it looks the same.

Edit: I see it on their site shows the dimmer and power supply detached and sitting on the table.

Mars-Hydro-TS-1000-Best-LED-Grow-Light-Features.jpg

Those two boxes on top are attached with thumb screws. It looks like my TS2000 and TS3000 versions except it has one driver instead of two. @Carty has a TS2000 might be able to confirm it looks the same.
It comes off! Just what I need. Anything to keep things cooler is a major plus in my grow book. Great feature!

Thank you!!!!!!

It comes off! Just what I need. Anything to keep things cooler is a major plus in my grow book. Great feature!

Thank you!!!!!!
Yes sir.. I have a TSW-2000, a sponsored gift from Mars Hydro who then a few months later sponsored me again with a nice inline fan w/speed switch, filter and 25ft of insulated black ducting..

The 2 ballasts have extra long power cords so they can be placed outside the grow tent if need be.
the ballast do get a bit warm when cranked to full on the dimmer. back off just a teeny bit and they
run much cooler.. I love this light...

Yes sir.. I have a TSW-2000, a sponsored gift from Mars Hydro who then a few months later sponsored me again with a nice inline fan w/speed switch, filter and 25ft of insulated black ducting..

The 2 ballasts have extra long power cords so they can be placed outside the grow tent if need be.
the ballast do get a bit warm when cranked to full on the dimmer. back off just a teeny bit and they
I have the MH FC 3000 ima gonna put in a 3 foot tent.
I need to get my shit together in enough time so I dont have AC and lites on in the summer.
My electric is more $

I have electric sky lites and my fc3000 is my first with a remote ballast.
I think if i run one tent this summer it would be that to remote the ballast for the heat .
Now I need the heat

Hi yall.

Right now I am running solely my 3x3 tent for veg and flower. I have a 2x2 tent I used for drying that I want to convert into a veg chamber. This will allow me to get a jump start on my upcoming harvests and save me time.
I am wondering what is the lowest wattage/cheapest option for lighting in the 2x2 tent. I will only be running seedlings and vegging plants in solo cups/ possibly 1 gallon fabric pots. i will usually have 5 or more seedlings in there at a time. I do have a 4" ac infinity exhaust and filter already attached to the tent, just no lighting yet. I was thinking cfl's, but maybe there is a cheap led option out there that will allow me to keep my nodes short and plants short and sticky. I do not want stretchy plants.

Thanks for the advice.
F8E53956-D59E-4509-B271-87C393EE28B0.png

Like 60 bucks

Latest posts

Back