Crap crap and more crap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjier

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Welp, I live with my girlfriend and her mother owns the home with my girlfriend on the deed. Well, her mom who lives across the country is coming to stay for 1 month. Not at my place but a friends. But she will be here I am sure "examining" her house. I have my 3x3 flower tent in my 5x5 bedroom closet that has a locked door. I can use the excuse that I keep my guns in there and I do not want my son getting in there. My 2x2 veg tent is just in my bedroom in the open. I can shove the 2x2 into the 5x5 closet with my 3x3 tent, but it will be super tight. Not very helpful when trying to attach intakes and exhaust ducting. I don't think I can camouflage the 2x2 enough in my bedroom enough to not raise an eyebrow. I am not sure what to do now. My other option would be to break down my veg tent and wait until she leaves which will totally defeat the purpose of me soaking my Banana Cream cake seeds, I am soaking. I don't know.

I guess another option would be to buy a smaller veg tent, 1.5 x 1.5 to fit into my 5x5 closet with my 3x3 tent, and just break down the 2x2 tent for a later date. Agugughghghgugughghghghgh.

Last edited:
OUCH.
Whats your girlfriend say?
She said she could set some boxes on the dresser and lay a sheet over the boxes and the grow tent and just say there are boxes under there. Not ideal.

I take it your MIL would not approve?

Are you in a legal state?

I would tape some pink sexy love hearts all over the bedroom door, closed of course and post a sign so she may get embarrassed if she goes in there. Maybe toss a few “love toys“ right by the door opening if she does happen to open the door to get her attention off the closet. Mom shouldn’t be in your bedroom closet…
8FE1EF7B-DB37-4CF1-BD32-CDA29F2C0FF3.jpeg

I take it your MIL would not approve?

Are you in a legal state?

I would tape some pink sexy love hearts all over the bedroom door, closed of course and post a sign so she may get embarrassed if she goes in there. Maybe toss a few “love toys“ right by the door opening if she does happen to open the door to get her attention off the closet. Mom shouldn’t be in your bedroom closet…
View attachment 319613
She would not approve, and no I am not in a legal state.

I think I am going to get the 2x2 to fit in there for the time being. Not ideal, but I have no choice really.
Here is how it would fit. I would lose the back left corner of my closet which sucks, but it would allow me to get my intake and exhaust situated.
20230209_171405.jpg

I am also looking at a 20" x 20" tent purchase.....it will fit much better in the closet vs the 24" one I have. Do you think 20" x 20" will be big enough for a veg tent?

She said she could set some boxes on the dresser and lay a sheet over the boxes and the grow tent and just say there are boxes under there. Not ideal.
Can you throw a festive blanket over it and put some pictures of your girlfriends mom on top of it along with a vase or something. It may bring her focus away from the ‘nice but odd furniture’. 😁

If she finds you are growing weed and she is not weed friendly
IT WILL NOT END WELL
I have seen parents do strage things on their own kids, and calling the police is something they do, do out of anger and frustration. I would lose the seed and break down the veg tent.
And hope mshe does not look in the closet.
Good Luck

If she finds you are growing weed and she is not weed friendly
IT WILL NOT END WELL
I have seen parents do strage things on their own kids, and calling the police is something they do, do out of anger and frustration. I would lose the seed and break down the veg tent.
And hope mshe does not look in the closet.
Good Luck
Or, just move the veg to the 5x5. But yes, I hear you, people are assholes.

Latest posts

Back