Neem oil to kill spider mites on flowering plants?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The scientist

Reaction score
Help me guys. I am currently in the 6th week of flowering and my plants have become infested with SPIDER MITES!! I have a Neem Oil mixture ready, but I am concerned about spraying my flowering plants. I don't want to mess up the taste. However I need to kill these little S.O.B.'s. Any suggestions?

i've heard it been suggested that you throw everything out and clean with bleach, but for myself, i have a small closet thing going, so i cut and ziplockt all heavily infested leaves before trashing them. other then that, i give em some TLC every day and squish any mites i see with my fingers. and also use schultz insect spray very lightly about once a week. good luck to your situation!

Yeah I am using a small closet. I am trying to raise the humidity and I have also sprayed them once with a neem oil solution.

The scientist said:
Help me guys. I am currently in the 6th week of flowering and my plants have become infested with SPIDER MITES!! I have a Neem Oil mixture ready, but I am concerned about spraying my flowering plants. I don't want to mess up the taste. However I need to kill these little S.O.B.'s. Any suggestions?

have you tried the forum "Search" feature??
YYou should get back "pages" of replies with treatments suggestions. "I" personally despise the taste of neem oil.

Latest posts

Back