Neon green only on the flowers tops.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjier

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Chem 91. Day 48 in flower. Why am i getting this neon green color around my tops? It's not on any other lower growth, nor on any other of the different strains. I have noticed it for the past week or so. Thanks.
20230221_192515.jpg
20230221_193000.jpg

Reactions: boo
it looks as if your plants are fading into the sunset and consuming itself as all pot plants do as they approach finishing...have you scoped the trichs as of yet...

it looks as if your plants are fading into the sunset and consuming itself as all pot plants do as they approach finishing...have you scoped the trichs as of yet...
I am still feeding 900 ppm at day 48. Cal mag and all. Trichs are mostly all cloudy with no real noticeable amber. I am worried the leaf will recede back into the flower for a harsh flavor.
None of my other strains are showing this, even the 2 that seem to be a bit further ahead regarding finish time.

Neon phenotype? Looks like it will be a pretty looking harvest. If the calyxes overtake those sugar leaves(never seen leaves recede), you will have some nice smoke.

I think your plant is just maturing into a classy older lady. You know how we get a few grey hairs when we get older giving us that distinguishing look. Well I think your plant is just getting that look. I wouldn’t worry. I looked your chem 91 up and it has a short flower time so maybe she’s gonna be one of the first to harvest.

Yea, I went into the tent this evening and decided that I am going to take the 2-sundae punch and the chem 91 together and let the snow leopard and escd x oger wait a minute. Looks like the snow leopard will finish last. She is taking her sweet time, lol. Thanks everyone. Hopefully she turns out great.

Latest posts

Back