never seen this before

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Medman

Reaction score
Some new growth on two of my six is growing "strange". Looks like its been chewed up by something but the is no evidence of insects besides the occasional gnat. The girls look very healthy otherwise. Here's a couple pics of the damage... if thats what it is. Anyone see this before?

chewed leave1.jpg

chewed leave2.jpg

Guess I'm not concerned really as these girls are big, bushy, beautiful. Just curious cuz never got this with all my hydro grows.

Yeah but he is not allowed in the room ever. This is new growth on the top of a 3 ft very bushy plant.

Yes,cannabis often has the odd mishapen leaf but its nothing to worry about at all.

Medman, without exception, every grow, and I mean every grow, I discover stuff like that. In fact, there are a few leaves on a couple plants that I have now that look like that and a bit worse, and I never see any bugs. It seems like there's some mysterious, invisible caterpillar chomping on the leaves, but I never see any bugs.

I'd have to say that's nothing to worry about. In my my case at least, it's never a worry. Maybe sometimes the leaves grow so quickly that they tear like that. Or, there might be a little critter that chomps on a few leaves, gets sick and dies. I really don't know.

I'd say your plant is just fine.

Thanks again. I'll go with the invisible magical catepillar... I like that one. :D

The girls are bigger and healthier everyday. Be flipping to 12/12 once they hit 4ft.

Latest posts

Back