Never smoked high grade..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MJ20

Super Sativa
Reaction score
Hey guys..so im sure most of you have smoked high grade, whether it be from seed,dro,genetics,whatever.Now i've never really tasted "High Grade" or "One hit wonder" type stuff..Only twice I think I've really tasted anything so different to what i've tasted before..but in minimal amounts...that was NL and some other thing.It smelled very nice but very different compared to the stuff I buy on the street.I've never smoked anything that has really lifted me off my feet and made me go "WUOW!!"..
I guess my question is..

What are the charateristics of high grade as it relates to flavour,taste,smell,etc?(After the plant has been cut + cured/curing)Im not too concerned about the psy.effect as much as I am about physical features, flavour, etc.

For me, when it is the kill, it looks great, like someone really took thier time trimming and manicuring it, plus it smells great and fresh. it doesn't always have to have great bag apeal to be great. you know how beasters look out of round and maybe compact, well headies shouldn't really. i mean thats just me though, some smell like grape, bubblegum hashy/earthy smell, it ranges all over, but what i can tell is great, is by the color of the ash, if is very close to white, then it was leatched properly and has no minerals and salts built up in it.
~T-Bone

Does the smoke smell different also?

I have smoked many types of bud from high grade to low grade and I've noticed that there is a difference in the smell of the smoke that you blow out.

Latest posts

Back