new and could use some help please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetmadnesS

Reaction score
ok, so heres the deal. im new to growing, i just started a few days ago and it would really be nice if someone who knew some stuff about it could give me some advice. i dont trust alot of the stuff online, ive done some pretty stupid stuff that way haha. like eating a tablespoon of nutmeg. bad idea. anyways if anyone wants to help itd be appreciated. thnx.

My best advice is to read as much about growing before starting. Jorge Cervantes and Ed Rosenthal have some pretty killer books with step by step instructions on how to grow killer buds. What kind of questions do you have?

well, i got the germanating all down and i just planted them. i dont have a very big space to grow them in, just a little closet. im just wondering how much light i should start out giving them. and if the light ive got is ok for growing.

Seedlings do not need as much light as mature plants. A 250 watt hid light will yeild enough light to grow in a 3-foot square area. Keep the bulb 12 to 18 inches above the plants. Make sure you have enough ventilation and keep temp at 75 and humidity at 50%. Also think about using fluorescent lamps for the sides.

right now im using just some shitty portable lamp with a 75wt bulb in ther for growing plants but i heard that those probly arnt the best ones to use. i dont have alot of money so im just trying to use what ive got. but if i need to ill get the best light for em

Latest posts

Back