New and posting soon !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rollingstoned77

Puff Puff PASS!!!
Reaction score
i have just started using this site a few weeks ago . IT"S been great . everybody is so RIGHTEUOS ! . I have asked a few questions and got immediate responsces . I have learned alot from reading journals and just surfing around. I AM starting a little project i hope to post soon . i have a metal wardrobe closet i turned into , ( in process of ) a MEAN growbox .the dimensions are ( 19" deep x 33" wide x 5' 6" tall , with shelf making grow space 4' 8" tall ) it has 2 doors an is super stealth . the point of this is doing everything on the CHEAP . i found the cabinet , used old white paint laying around ,lights from a buddy's garage -( 2) 48" Fluro lights , 2 bulbs each one on each side , and a 24" fluro hanging from the center with 2 bulbs . NO bulbs yet still researching for correct illumination. these are T12 lights. I built a intake fan from an ceramic heater laying around . took out heat element and use fan to draw air in the bottom . I bought a bathroom exhaust fan ( $12.99 ) for the top of the cab to draw air out , these run on a TEMP switch. also a replacement charcoal filter for an airpurifier ( $10.99 ) fitted to a register vent for the exhaust .still tweeking here and there and have no bulbs yet , hope to start the grow SOOON !!!!! so far not much money involved.

grow box.JPG

PICTURE is of the cabinet before any work AT ALL was done to it , new photos coming VERY soon Thank you !

Welcome to MP. Looks and sounds like you have been doing your homework. ;) Looking foward to following your grow when ya get it up and going and helping out any way we can. See ya round. ;)

Latest posts

Back