New Attitude purchase.. let me know what you think

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. Green Fang

You don't see me . . .
Reaction score
As the title says. Gearing up to snag some more FEM seeds.. I don't like this REG seed business in such a small setup. I'd rather take my chances with FEM's.

With that said, here's a list of what I got this round.. and I SHOULD be getting more freebies thrown in, because of an issue from March.. nothing major, just helping me out now.

Barneys Farm Seeds Acapulco Gold x5 FEM
Humbolt Seeds Critical HOG x5 FEM
G13 Labs Seeds Purple Haze X1 FEM
UFO #1 World of Seeds AUTOFLOWERING Northern Lights x Big Bud X1 FEM
UFO #2 World of Seeds Medical Collection Afghan Kush x Yumbolt X1 FEM
UFO #3 Delicious Seeds Cotton Candy X1 FEM
UFO #4 Humbolt Seeds Sage 'n' Sour X2 FEM

I had a request for Acapulco Gold and Purple Haze... so I've made the choice to do that, and look at all those lovely freebies.

The Critical HOG seems very dastardly! It's a "hot product" on the Tude right now, so I'm looking forward to this next one for sure. Funny, I'm looking RIGHT past current grow and all excited about these new seeds. This passion is so fickle. I love it!

Dr. Green Fang said:
As the title says. Gearing up to snag some more FEM seeds.. I don't like this REG seed business in such a small setup. I'd rather take my chances with FEM's.

With that said, here's a list of what I got this round.. and I SHOULD be getting more freebies thrown in, because of an issue from March.. nothing major, just helping me out now.

Barneys Farm Seeds Acapulco Gold x5 FEM
Humbolt Seeds Critical HOG x5 FEM
G13 Labs Seeds Purple Haze X1 FEM
UFO #1 World of Seeds AUTOFLOWERING Northern Lights x Big Bud X1 FEM
UFO #2 World of Seeds Medical Collection Afghan Kush x Yumbolt X1 FEM
UFO #3 Delicious Seeds Cotton Candy X1 FEM
UFO #4 Humbolt Seeds Sage 'n' Sour X2 FEM

I had a request for Acapulco Gold and Purple Haze... so I've made the choice to do that, and look at all those lovely freebies.

The Critical HOG seems very dastardly! It's a "hot product" on the Tude right now, so I'm looking forward to this next one for sure. Funny, I'm looking RIGHT past current grow and all excited about these new seeds. This passion is so fickle. I love it!

i think Acapulco gold is a long flowering sativa. she'll be in the tent a while and will prolly get rather large.

i grew a critical HOG, wasn't from humbolt though. best smoke i've grown to date.

someone posted a pic of cotton candy in bpotm, i'll try to find it. ohh and it won i believe. beautiful cut.

green mojo for your new babies

Oh hey, thanks shortbus for that!! Yeah, the gold was as per request by someone ... *sigh* .. it should be good! hah :)

And thank you so much for hunting that pic!! It looks JUST like the picture on the Tude!! I'm looking forward to this one.

Basically, there's certain taste that I'm searching for! Massively! Hard to describe, but I basically I want a potent taste :D

I got the Critical HOG because Humbolt was running a promotion for their brand, and you get 2 Sage n' Sour. I wanted loads of freebies so I could experiment this time. I got the Purple Haze because my dad wanted it so bad....

Also, question: What do I need to know / expect when growing this one AUTO they sent? :confused2:

I would stay away from anything from BarneysFarm... dutch genetics have gone down the tube over the years. Other than that have fun with what ya order!

Nice pick up Dr. I have also been hearing bad things about Barneys Farm. Seems they have been going through a rough patch. Good luck and green mojo.

Dr. Green Fang said:
Oh hey, thanks shortbus for that!! Yeah, the gold was as per request by someone ... *sigh* .. it should be good! hah :)

And thank you so much for hunting that pic!! It looks JUST like the picture on the Tude!! I'm looking forward to this one.

Basically, there's certain taste that I'm searching for! Massively! Hard to describe, but I basically I want a potent taste :D

I got the Critical HOG because Humbolt was running a promotion for their brand, and you get 2 Sage n' Sour. I wanted loads of freebies so I could experiment this time. I got the Purple Haze because my dad wanted it so bad....

Also, question: What do I need to know / expect when growing this one AUTO they sent? :confused2:

ideally your supposed to run a 20/4 light schedule for auto's for the entire life of the plant. with that being said, I've run all my auto's on a 12/12 schedule b/c auto's just aren't worth changing your entire set up to accommodate one plant. especially one that isn't even going to do as well as the photo periods.

what you can expect from her is about 4 weeks of veg, then flowering. what i would suggest is just put her under the t5's until she shows sex. then just put her in the flower tent and treat her like all the rest.

Barneys Farm seeds have hit the pooper, have had terrible success with seeds popping & quality....they won't get anymore of my money.

About all the Barney Farm comments

...I agree...

I bought 5x Pineapple Chunk, and wasn't impressed when only 3 of 5 popped.. BUTTTT that was my own germination problem I do believe. The smoke is powerful, but I don't like the visual structure of the plant. The ONLY reason I bought Barney's again was because I had a request for Acapulco Gold.. and B Farms seemed to be the only real choice.

I'm most excited for the Cotton Candy, NL x Big Bud, and Critical HOG.

@Shortbus: About the AUTO...So I should leave in veg tent at 24/0 under T5's untill I get pistols, then just pop it in the flower tent eh? Sounds good to me. What else should I know about it? Feed a bit different I imagine.

I grew Acapulco Gold, Hawaiian Snow (among others) from Attitude and they grew tall and were a pain. The yield after long flowering produced no high.

Dr. Green Fang said:
About all the Barney Farm comments

...I agree...

I bought 5x Pineapple Chunk, and wasn't impressed when only 3 of 5 popped.. BUTTTT that was my own germination problem I do believe. The smoke is powerful, but I don't like the visual structure of the plant. The ONLY reason I bought Barney's again was because I had a request for Acapulco Gold.. and B Farms seemed to be the only real choice.

I'm most excited for the Cotton Candy, NL x Big Bud, and Critical HOG.

@Shortbus: About the AUTO...So I should leave in veg tent at 24/0 under T5's untill I get pistols, then just pop it in the flower tent eh? Sounds good to me. What else should I know about it? Feed a bit different I imagine.

you can feed them the same, feeding your plants is all about paying attention. the plant will always tell you what she needs and doesn't need.

The yield after long flowering produced no high.

Err, this scares me. You're saying 0% effect? You got absolutely nothing from it? :confused2:

The only ones of those I tried was the NL x Big Bud auto and it didn't impress me at all. I hope you have better luck.

DR.,there is an autoflower section here that could answer some of your questions.I've grown 3 autos,2 super cali haze,1 thai fantasy(currently growing).I vegged all inside then budded outside.Like SB said feed what the plant wants.It's only one seed so have a go of it however suits your needs,don't expect alot of weight from it but it should definately be a worthy buzz.My thai fantasy auto acted so much like a photo plant that I cloned it,The company also sells a photo seed of the same plant and I thought they may have mixed up the seed during packaging,so I cloned it.Clones are actually doing really good.I may just clone the clone also!Good luck to ya!

Processed through Jamaica, NY. :) Looks like I'll be in bean heaven soon!

Very sweet bean order, Fang.

Can't wait to hear about their growth, aroma, and smoke profiles from ya's.

mojo

good luck on your choices fang...:)

Thanks Irish and 7greeneyes. Really appreciate you all stopping in :aok:

I'm making a conversion to full hydroponics with a new nute line, hoping things get super awesome :D hah

are you doing a diy hydro set up or going lock n key?

I've ran some hydro set ups I've built myself. my very first was a diy five gal dwc, and i grew LUI. i knocked it out the ball park...:) hope you are as successful. green mojo fang...

Yes indeed Irish.. I'm doing a DIY that's extremely similar to Hushpuppy's setup. It will be Ebb and Flo drip and Underwater Current, between 4 totes (5 counting the res)

:aok:

Latest posts

Back