NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why I picked this ac unit it uses 690 watts so a 800 watt should be able to power this unit for twelve hours we shall surely see I’m throwing good vibes out there for this to work I’m running two rv batteries at the beginning if it runs for twelve hours without draining my batteries I’m cool but if it does I will buy enough batteries to supply my ac unit through dusk and dawn haaaaaaa it sounds good
5D6467E3-7DF1-4E4E-8676-141BA7F7F4DE.png

Last edited:
I switch ac units I don’t want to cut into the walls so a portable ac unit has replaced
3DD9474D-01C7-484A-AED7-23BE0AC08610.png
prior unit

One of the mothers of my new batches of seeds to come
D51EB627-0BBA-4BB4-8A49-DFB0C5CD2F74.jpeg
C6F3CA3A-B6FA-4A20-8171-1614491B46A3.jpeg

Hey may 16 is the date plants grow in veg outdoors so you can set your clones out on May 16 and they won’t start to flower around July 21 is when you can expect for your plants to stop vegging and switch to flowering and these dates is for outdoor grows just a tid bit of information if you was wondering about when to set your clones out

I cant lie I’m anxious to see if this 800 watt solar system power this portable ac unit low key the only time I would need this flowering room is between May 16 and July 21 i have a nice size backyard I can just use natural sunlight so this is just a project to see if it can be done it’s confirmed you can run a 500 watt led light system on a 540 watt kit so you can run your flowering lights for free with this setup all you need is access to the sun and you are golden ooh well its catfish time I will talk with YALL later 😭😭😭

I do plan to add two more batteries to each solar kit so each will run off of four rv batteries just for a cushion they can run on two batteries fine one battery is from autozone and the other is from costco just get rv marine batteries and it will work

Aye this is a basic wire diagram to wire solar panels
1165FAB5-0003-4A44-A4F3-02822B7F739A.jpeg

JEEEEESH I got a bunch of seeds that’s been harvested I can easily say imma get a couple thousand seeds haaaaa I just had to tell YALL that before I went to bed and I’m not nearly finished collecting my seeds ooh well that’s my update for today

Low key 1 2 and 3 is almost ready to start cloning soooo we move on to the next chapter which is cloning yes yess YESSS materials needed one propagation dome with tray that holds about 72 cubes CLONEX scissors spray bottle for water root riot cubes and I believe that’s it
5DCBD3C6-2DE1-422B-9F8D-438BB685CAE1.png

This is the solar panel kit I will be attempting to run a portable ac with for twelve hours a day a
598BC01E-8261-4CC9-B4ED-AF0F927B84F1.png
800 watt system from nature power

Latest posts

Back