NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And it starts all over again kreation
54EC933D-83FC-4902-8450-6A16ADE84CC1.jpeg

I have officially cloned my three ladies I have them properly identified so imma grow a entire new sets of one two and three they mothers will flower this fall so they life cycle will come to a end but through clones they live on so that’s my update for now so happy growing to you all

Well I think imma keep cloning imma let these plants I have grow some probably in a month I will start to clone again so these are not the original mothers they are clones the mothers will be flowering this fall but the genes live on at first my three ladies was all in one pot but these clones is all the same so all my one clones is in one pot I got set of twos and threes All in separate pots unfortunately I only have one number one the other number one clones is taking forever to root but I already have one of each so any more would indeed be extra I’m not sure when I’m going to actually make seeds but it’s coming soon oh yeah the plants I planted February 1st are actually revegging I cut about 80% of the buds that was on the plant may 16 and now they growing leaves they are now out of flowering mode it took about two weeks for the reveg to take place so that’s it for now so until next time HAPPY GROWING 😛😛😛

These work excellent for your clones these are worth every penny
5AE760BE-4AEE-4F59-A4F6-0B8387056C8E.jpeg

THIER children is totally cloned ready to keep their mothers genes going 🥰🥰🥰
043DEDC4-6438-4B64-836C-52B56AD35C82.jpeg

Well all is going as planned my clones are growing so soon I can make more clones out of the clones so the plants that I planted February 1st is in full veg mode growing regular now this means if u put a mature plant outside February 1st you can have two harvest from one ☝️ plant in one year ok so we have hit triple digits in heat the plants don’t seem to mind I just water them more and more and they are fine soon I will make seeds from my three ladies cloned yup well that’s about it for now until next time HAPPY GROWING 🌞👁🌚

THIER LADIES posted making clones. So basically you can pop a couple seeds and make a unlimited supply with just those plants I can keep this rotation going for however long I want
0C7249E0-E867-42F3-A110-10D1066B067D.jpeg

Well I like to use feminized seeds so when I clone I can go clone crazy without having to sex the plants I’m growing and at this point I’m using and making my own seeds and clones out of my own supply I love to make extra seeds just to have if it’s ever a shortage

Latest posts

Back