NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are good brother. I asked my friend. He said no worries Greenphene sighed a contact.😁
devil-head-comic-style_116205-264.jpg

MAY 16 is veg season in California our plants will not attempt to flower but indeed stay in veg and grow regular grab yourself by the nuts grow them trees till may 16 indoors then put them outside and watch them grow to be fine trees till July 21 when you will indeed see their flowers hahahaha in that order I am nature my friends I’m thrice majist i believe states all the way to probably New Mexico can follow this schedule if not oh well Cali yeah trust me on this one DONT put out adult clones outside before this date you will be in for a rude awakening 🌞👁🌚

MAY 16 is veg season in California our plants will not attempt to flower but indeed stay in veg and grow regular grab yourself by the nuts grow them trees till may 16 indoors then put them outside and watch them grow to be fine trees till July 21 when you will indeed see their flowers hahahaha in that order I am nature my friends I’m thrice majist i believe states all the way to probably New Mexico can follow this schedule if not oh well Cali yeah trust me on this one DONT put out adult clones outside before this date you will be in for a rude awakening 🌞👁🌚
Sounds like a solid plan. Can't wait to see some sun god pics. I do like outdoor growing but it's hard to give up total control of the environment..lol I bet your gonna have some monsters in August.

Sounds like a solid plan. Can't wait to see some sun god pics. I do like outdoor growing but it's hard to give up total control of the environment..lol I bet your gonna have some monsters in August.
my grand daddy purple plants seem to be a huge growing plant I’m hoping for trees so I can have a lot of smoke I enjoy growing outdoors and indoors I could never choose one

my grand daddy purple plants seem to be a huge growing plant I’m hoping for trees so I can have a lot of smoke I enjoy growing outdoors and indoors I could never choose one
Are they Carty's beans? I also want big honking plants

Are they Carty's beans? I also want big honking plants
No I got these grand daddy purple seeds from I love growing marijuana excellent website by the way I also planted another grand daddy purple plant and the growth ratio is very different and they growing differently I guess each seed will have its own texture it’s own characteristics for larger trees you need to basically grow them longer if it’s a inside grow if it’s a outside grow prior to planting them outside you need to grow them indoors for about five months then when outdoor veg season come put them mature plants outside to finish you will have MONSTAR trees also this might sound strange but you need to spiritually connect with nature open yourself to a different concept of growing that’s not physikal in nature but occult in thought if that last part sounds weird just ignore ignore ignore 🌞👁🌚

So the strains I made I had a indoor crop and good lord it’s amazing smoke beautiful looking strain I’m coughing right now elevating my mind to it right now believe it or not where I’m at three days and my weed is dry after harvest I kid y’all not three day dry then straight into grove bags with boveda packs this snit looks professional sometimes I wonder would I accept a million to give my operation to a more powerful entity I think I would just so the world can taste my flavors I can’t wait to see how these flavors do outdoors I should be harvesting around mid May I come with a blessing all I perceive I can achieve eye see things my weed is the portal to the spiritual realm HAAAAAAAAAA KOME WITH MEEEEE low key I’m just wasting time smoking my new strains please don’t pay me no mind I’m just a old ass fisherman lost in THOTHS oh well imma roll another one and another one until it’s bedtime SO MOTE IT BE
BCF5C68C-239C-4E76-9B2D-735FB79A1836.jpeg
FAB59387-7032-47DE-91D3-B8F277359E6B.jpeg
ABBA449C-C2B3-4B48-9A77-8FD1A90789EA.jpeg
🌞👁🌚

So the strains I made I had a indoor crop and good lord it’s amazing smoke beautiful looking strain I’m coughing right now elevating my mind to it right now believe it or not where I’m at three days and my weed is dry after harvest I kid y’all not three day dry then straight into grove bags with boveda packs this snit looks professional sometimes I wonder would I accept a million to give my operation to a more powerful entity I think I would just so the world can taste my flavors I can’t wait to see how these flavors do outdoors I should be harvesting around mid May I come with a blessing all I perceive I can achieve eye see things my weed is the portal to the spiritual realm HAAAAAAAAAA KOME WITH MEEEEE low key I’m just wasting time smoking my new strains please don’t pay me no mind I’m just a old ass fisherman lost in THOTHS oh well imma roll another one and another one until it’s bedtime SO MOTE IT BEView attachment 353613View attachment 353614View attachment 353615 🌞👁🌚
You put one up for BOTM? If not you should

Latest posts

Back