New bloom area, shopping for tips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You do get to a point where more light does not make any difference in growth. I have found that about 7500 lumens is my threshold. I get the same yield whether I am running 7500 lumens per sq ft or 10,000. I ran a 600W in a 32 x 32 tent one time--got the same results when it was kicked back to 400W. The same thing has happened in my flowering closet. Plants can utilize more light with dialed in CO2 system, but I really don't have the money to set one up right and I just go into my flowering room too often during lights on to try and coordinate my working on the plants with the CO2.

Very nice. I see you use a carbon filter. What kind of fan do you use? And, where is it located?

If you don't mind me asking. Thanks

I use a can max inline fan 6 inch. I think its 440 cfm

Where do you have it? Before the lights (blowing air across the lights) or after (sucking air from the lights)?

From the looks of the picture and the way the flex duct is slightly collapsed, I would guess you have it after the lights (sucking air).

Yep I keep the fan on top of my tent and it pulls the air. Right now I only have one light in there with a much bigger hood

Latest posts

Back