New Grow Room!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EasyLiving29

Reaction score
Over the past year, I have made all the "adjustments" that I can make with the space I'm using for growing. I've been playing with the idea of getting a grow tent...but after cleaning out a closet I realized that I was standing in my new grow room.

The room is 8.5 ft x 3 ft. The space that will be utilized will be roughly 4x3. The room is under a set of stairs. I have installed two base board vents and I am waiting on my Easy Cool 8 (HTG SUPPLY) to arrive today. I have a 400 w hps (thanks Hemp Goddess:) that will be converted this afternoon to the Easy Cool 8 reflector with 8" fan for exhaust (from light to outside vent using 8" flexible ducting). The other vent will be used for fresh air using a 6" fan.

I am also lining the wall with Mylar (again thanks Hemp Goddess). The door is light proof after some weather stripping was used. 4 plants in the room two soil and two hydro (2 are dwarfs autoflowering) I am stoked over this project...it puts all worries of having a grow room accidently discovered by guests. I will also install a lock for the door. The location of the closet is in the best place for no one will really pay much attention to the lock and/or room.

With all this being said, what kind of temperature decrease can I expect with the Easy Cool reflector? Is there any suggestions and/or tips that anyone can provide?

Sorry for not keeping up to date with all my post from last grow. ALL TURNED OUT WELL----THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED !!!! Computer went down and I had to get a new one and have not yet mastered photo downloads etc.

Happy Growing!!!

really ... ? I am using 4x4 space not all the room with be for plants.

do the math... 5000 lumens per sq.ft. A 400w HPS @50,000 lumens max will only give you 3125 per square foot. A 600w would give you 5600 roughly.

Latest posts

Back