New grow room...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flowers.mike

Reaction score
Ok so ive just started on my new growroom heres the basic.

600hps open hood
room size 72"tall x 36"wide x 36" deep
osci fan inside
Looking to house 10 girls

My new dilemma is about the heat from the open reflector,

I was thinking a 100mm extracting fan, and inlets at the bottom, Would this be enough venting to keep the temp down.

Any other idea's for a room this size would be great, Im still a padowan in terms of growing

Many Thanks.

flowers.mike said:
Ok so ive just started on my new growroom heres the basic.

600hps open hood
room size 72"tall x 36"wide x 36" deep
osci fan inside
Looking to house 10 girls

My new dilemma is about the heat from the open reflector,

I was thinking a 100mm extracting fan, and inlets at the bottom, Would this be enough venting to keep the temp down.

Any other idea's for a room this size would be great, Im still a padowan in terms of growing

Many Thanks.

That size of a room won't hold 10 plant that will be in 5 gal bucket, But it would be a Good Vegging room only and then flowering with about 6 gal bucket and that pushing it..
I had a room that size at first and it wasn't BIG enough for me so I turned 1/2 of my shed into a flowering room and that 6 Dept 7 width 8 height and pushing 1400 watts HPS which isn't enough so I will have to put up a boarder 6x6 for my light system..

Heat - fan your talking about might be enough but not for sure but u have to have one at the bottom and top,

Other wise ur almost there..

Thanks flying, so you think i should make it bigger so i can flower all at the same time with an extra hps?

Oh whats the thoughts on mylar? is it the best?

flowers.mike said:
Thanks flying, so you think i should make it bigger so i can flower all at the same time with an extra hps?

Oh whats the thoughts on mylar? is it the best?

Well that depend on u if u want a Bigger Box.!;) But if this this ur first indoor grow then I would leave a opption open to be able to make the box bigger with out any head aches..

Get the feel of growing a few before going to 10 because it alot of work to do more then u should of,but that was just me on my first time, Now I start 12 and end up with about 5 to 8 females so here real soon I am going to start 24 because my wife is going to get her MMJ Card and that going to be some work and in cost too for soil ect..

Mylar is what I am going to use to make my shed 6x6 and it the best from what I heard instead of Building walls and all, but to have both a Veggie room and a flower room then might want to either have a extra room or Build to set of Grow Boxes to ur grow that u want..;)

yea I totally agree with flying, I had 6 flowering at the same time and space was a little tight on mine and our dimensions are close. I'm going with 3-4 on my next grow. JMO.

Criz

crizzo357 said:
yea I totally agree with flying, I had 6 flowering at the same time and space was a little tight on mine and our dimensions are close. I'm going with 3-4 on my next grow. JMO.

Criz

4 is ok in there I did 5 and had 1 in the middle and that was ok but if u want to move buckets around in there tall and bushy it still hard to move with out hurting ur girls..,:eek:

I like to beable to walk around the grow room like I am doing now..;)

I grew 18 in 2ft X 4ft space with plenty of room...all depends what grow method and how big they are when you flower them. Unless I missed something you haven't said how you will grow them..soil,coco, Dwc, drip, ebb & flo. How many you do depends greatly on your method, IMO

Budders Keeper said:
I missed something you haven't said how you will grow them..soil,coco, Dwc, drip, ebb & flo. IMO

U hit it on the nose what method.??
18 in a 2x4 space what method did u use.??

I use soil in 5 gal buckets in there and it was like a Big Bush going on..

Latest posts

Back