new grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
update after few days working away they have fattened up nicely loads of time till harvest heres hoping doodes:ignore:

pkj

oh had to chop one critical mass as in need of a nice smoke:fid: :rolleyes: :hubba:

JESUS booradley let it dry some 1st man.

let ya know friday night dude

pkj

ready to smoke crit mass.:holysheep:

ill partake in a little recreational smoke about 1am when i pick my wife up from work:eek: :p :hubba:

enjoy.

pkj:D :woohoo:

So you harvested one critical mass at less than 5 weeks and it looks amazing already. I can't wait to see this in a few weeks bro.

hi dltoker dude its actually 6 weeks and 1 day dude.

smells really fruity and nice.

havent had a smoke of it yet may do tonight.

pkj

Great job as always PJ. Now you can sit back and enjoy the smoke. Be sure and let us know how it is. ;)

was at work today at 6am for a 250 mile drive to job location just got back 1 hour ago had a smoke of crit mass last night at 1am and went into a comatose like trance state on my sofa until 4am watching discovery channel about cereal killers:holysheep:

strong fruity/skunky but nice tasting:p immediate effect after a couple of pulls on joint:eek:

update on plants anyways

pkj

oh forgot 17 gms dry crit mass chopped bud.not all shown in bowl btw

lol

pkj

why thank you very much hydro333

should be getting the chop in next week or two main lot then 2 weeks later for rest as off on holidays so needs must scenario.

lol

pkj

Dude that's awesome!!!!
I'd like to try copy your setup if you don't mind? :) And when I finally earn some money to get some equipment, though I've never grown before so I doubt I'll get similar results.
But yeah when I do try to grow I think your way is the way to go!

one of the cleanest setups ive seen. Tell us the total weight when your done.

about 12-14 oz total chopped early due to mold issues

sob sob sob

pkj

I can't believe i missed this grow. You've got my full attention now man.

This is a very nice grow. I've got power plant on my list of grows.

peace

OMG, i seriously don't know how i didn't see this one before either. thats kinda growing i like to see, so short, so fat. thats a darn good yield for the sizes of those. and the time system, bravo bro bravo. Keep up the good work, i see your green thumb is attached and working fully.

Fire it up

KT

Latest posts

Back