New Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HemperFi

Reaction score
Continuing grow is more like it. I have 5 plants flowering, and I just planted 8 clones. There are two Blue Widow, two Moby D1ck and a Veneno in the tent doing 12/12. They are a couple of weeks in. I am getting rid of the OG Kush. I believe it hermies in late flower. I found a few immature seeds on lower branched and an OG I had in flower looked like it was producing both male and female parts, so I culled it.

The clones are all either Moby D1ck or Blue Widow (4 of each). I'm also getting rid of the Veneno strain.

I think I'll pop some more seeds after the next grow.

I was thinking I had too much weed, but people keep buying quarters and half ounces and some of them expect me to supply them from now on.

I have made a couple of oz's of hash. It's what I am smoking these days. I still have a few ounces of sugar leaf as well.

This old boat is still rocking, but I have a whole different attitude about things. I am more relaxed about what is going on in the grow room. I still go in there a couple times a day, but I am no longer worrying over the plants -- I know now that most things can be put off for a while and thought over some.

My connection sucks right now, so I'll put up some pics later.

Peace

Green mojo :) I know what you mean about people buying all yer smoke. I started out growing in a 10sqft cabinet as a hobby and as an experiment to help my bro with his grow. It quickly morphed into a cash crop grow as friends wanted to buy everything I produced. I am up to a pound a month and still can't keep enough for myself. I ended up using the trim to make hash for myself and a buddy. We don't even tell our buyers about the hash since we keep it for ourselves. :)

That's a shame on the OG Kush. It sounds like it may have been an overly sensitive pheno to any stress. That happens sometimes even with the good genetics. :)

Latest posts

Back