New guy with not so new questions.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey trout, neighborly buckeye here. Is it Jilly or jelly? Indoor is all about your control of the environment. Jilly has her fans about.

Welcome to MP and thanks for the shout out!

Like the others, I am pretty sure that what you have is Jillybean, a Subcool strain. If this strain does not sound like it is to your liking, I am going to encourage you to get a strain that does appeal to you. This is about a 4 month journey from seed to harvest and that is an awfully long time to care for a plant that you don't think you are going to like. As Michigan is legal, you may be able to find someone selling clones that are more to your taste or maybe trade a couple of the Jillybean to someone who is more into sativas and subcool's gear for something you like. In fact, one of the real joys of growing your own is that you can peruse the seed sites and pick something that appeals to you, your tastes, and your needs.

Looking forward to following along with your grow!

Welcome to MP Trout !-- U got experience with out door U got tbis indoor thing -- U got a question ?- Somebody here got a question !-- Some the other Michigan farmers I've bumped into do thing opposite than we do in the south !-
We have a long grow season down here so sativas fit outside and indicas fit inside - With a shorter grow season some guys up there grow Indicas outside and sativas inside !- Follow THG lead she won't steer U wrong !

We have gotten so much spam lately that we are trying to check links that new members post to make sure it isn't spam. I can't answer you about the "ignored member", but, yes, you can put people on ignore. Breakfast--I don't know, what sounds good?

Latest posts

Back