New here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just make sure of whom you obtain your seeds. Several people have these popping up from shady vendors

1693684482335.jpeg

any beginner recommendations?
Depends on your price range and how many plants you want to grow. I highly recommend the AC Infinity controller and humidifier if you want to automate at a minimum. I run a 3x3 tent setup and grow way more than I can use and while not as much eye candy as huge tents and massive lights. But those big lights draw big power and I am not convinced that a person growing just a few plants needs them.

Last edited:
Welcome kyfaded. Hope you have found a new home. Sit back, have a smoke and enjoy.
i love this reply 💪🏾
welcome, explain hood faded to this old man...that's a term I'm not familiar with...:oops:
well hoodfaded is a term i created for me n my buddies back when we were teenagers. a collection of flower connoisseurs smoking all the time and blasting our creativity anyway we could i started calling it gettin hoodfaded. the hood meaning us and really everyone and gettin faded and doing ya thing, whatever it is lol. & i turned it into a clothing/lifestyle brand also, just something i created & ran with it. we all hoodfaded in this community. just some stoners for the people tryna spread our creativity.

im still building everything up & wanting to do my own thing combining hoodfaded & flower. but yea thats me yall

i love this reply 💪🏾

well hoodfaded is a term i created for me n my buddies back when we were teenagers. a collection of flower connoisseurs smoking all the time and blasting our creativity anyway we could i started calling it gettin hoodfaded. the hood meaning us and really everyone and gettin faded and doing ya thing, whatever it is lol. & i turned it into a clothing/lifestyle brand also, just something i created & ran with it. we all hoodfaded in this community. just some stoners for the people tryna spread our creativity.

im still building everything up & wanting to do my own thing combining hoodfaded & flower. but yea thats me yall
A forum pic for you Welcome
1693693558119.png

I like this better
1693693803141.png

Stick with indica's early on. They are a little more forgiving. Lighting will more than likely be your first upgrade. Your "Loupe" is just as important as a decent light timer so get a loupe even if it is only a 20 dollar one.
These are my personal tips/opinions ONLY - not the groups - - AND Welcome to The Passion!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back