New here, looking forward to membership

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GW has contributed so much to the Cannabis Community and i put him right up there with Jack Herer and other notable pioneers in our community.
Thanks for the welcome. I said almost those same words, esp. "Herer" in another board not less than a month ago. GMTA, ya? I joined a diff board in 9-30-22, and i'm posting away about tincturres, and somebody mentioned by screen name that this guy knew a lot about that, and somebody else said it was GW, and I said that I'd already read about him and visited his site a couple years earlier, plus i said that he was legendary. Then later i said that same thing you said about his being in the same status as Herer. And here's this guy GW, helping me with my tincture extraction problems and such, siting links to his wonderful site. As you know, his site's down right now due to that Vultr host losing his data. That's how I found him here, trying to find graywolfslair.com. That site's invaluable.

Did you know he invented, and patented the "trichomerizer" or something like that. You may have seen that machine, it's beautiful. I am privileged to actually have met him online, something i wouldn't have expeccted to do in a hundred years, and had him actually offer to help me many times with my tincture/extraction/decarb problem.

It's really great to meet somebody who's woke (bad word nowadays, doncha know) to the facts about things. Now me, I dunno nuthin' about growing, extracting, decarbing or a damn thing. But i have smoked a hella lotta damn cannabis in my days/decades (i go back to the 1960s).

Really nice to meet you. Funny, i just dropped a name and now have a bit of acceptance somewhere. We'll have to talk some day. Thanks.
:1956marijuana:

Are you a morning person?
TY for the welcome. Depends on how early. It's now 1:15am my time.

1670663958608.png

Thanks for the welcome. I said almost those same words, esp. "Herer" in another board not less than a month ago. GMTA, ya? I joined a diff board in 9-30-22, and i'm posting away about tincturres, and somebody mentioned by screen name that this guy knew a lot about that, and somebody else said it was GW, and I said that I'd already read about him and visited his site a couple years earlier, plus i said that he was legendary. Then later i said that same thing you said about his being in the same status as Herer. And here's this guy GW, helping me with my tincture extraction problems and such, siting links to his wonderful site. As you know, his site's down right now due to that Vultr host losing his data. That's how I found him here, trying to find graywolfslair.com. That site's invaluable.

Did you know he invented, and patented the "trichomerizer" or something like that. You may have seen that machine, it's beautiful. I am privileged to actually have met him online, something i wouldn't have expeccted to do in a hundred years, and had him actually offer to help me many times with my tincture/extraction/decarb problem.

It's really great to meet somebody who's woke (bad word nowadays, doncha know) to the facts about things. Now me, I dunno nuthin' about growing, extracting, decarbing or a damn thing. But i have smoked a hella lotta damn cannabis in my days/decades (i go back to the 1960s).

Really nice to meet you. Funny, i just dropped a name and now have a bit of acceptance somewhere. We'll have to talk some day. Thanks.
:1956marijuana:

not to mention that GW is the OG of ALL things terpinator!..

he sent me 3-4 glass tubes 2-4’ foot long when i first started making QWET

not only smart , but generous!

love the dude and we are privileged to still have him walking amongst us!

Wow, glassed ya huh? How cool izzat? That's his invention, the damn terpinator, and dumb me calls it the trichomerator or some shit like that, stoopid. :hits self in head: And then what, did i say "woke" oh, man, please just kill me now. If i said it, and i see that i did, i meant you and not GW, see where i say, "It's really great to meet somebody who's woke (bad word nowadays, doncha know) to the facts about things." I was meaning that you and I both know GW and we BOTH called him "a legend like Herer" at different times and in different places. Remember, I'd said in the above post, "GMTA"? So please accept my apology, you are NOT woke, you are smart, like me. I'm smarter tho, cuz i said it first. I can prove it. I'll send you a copy of that sometime, because I just think it's cool as hell. In fact he's probably greater than Herer, because of his science background.

Terpinator, yeah, I'm a go get us a good pic of that thing and put it in here.

terpenator - Copy - Copy.jpg

The MK4c from Terpp Extractors comes fully assembled, pressure tested, and certified for the state of Washington and Colorado facilities. The MK4c Terpenator© is a closed loop hydrocarbon extractor developed and copyrighted by JD Ellis, aka Gray Wolf, of Skunk Pharm Research, and built by Terpp Extractors. The MK4c is designed for use with Butane, Isobutane, and Propane or a combination of two or all three of these solvents. The bottom-flood Terpenator© design allows for superior material saturation versus top-flood designs. The design also allows for heat application on the column to recover all the solvent vapors normally trapped in the column through the liquid "overflow" line without releasing unwanted compounds into the collection pot. If top-flood is desired, the solvent input valve may be easily relocated to the top of the material column. The MK4c closed loop extraction machine can also be modified as a bidirectional system allowing you to flood the solvent from the top, bottom, or both in the same cycle. A Bi-Directional Modification Kit comes with this unit. Superior Yields Top-Quality Extracts High-Speed Processing Safe Method of Light Hydrocarbon Extraction Recover Up To 99% of Solvents through closed loop extraction Remove 'Mystery Oil' and contamination from solvents No open gases Environmentally friendly Process up to 5 pounds of Plant Material Sanitary Stainless Steel Components Modular Design Accommodates Upgrades and Modifications Certified, Assembled & Tested What's included MK4c Terpenator© Bi-Directional Modification Kit 2 Lb (3" x 36") & 5 Lb (4" x 48") Plant Material Columns Set of Reducers, Clamps, and Gaskets for 2 Lb and 5 Lb Material Columns. Recovery & Gauge Manifold View Port Sight Glasses for Collection Pot Pressure Relief Valve Operation Training (Available in Fort Collins, CO. Terpp Headquarters holds a free demonstration day twice per month.) Operation Manual Terpenator© Operating Schematic Tech Support What you will need to operate the extractor: Recovery Pump (CPS TRS21, CMEP-OL, Haskel Model 59025 or EXT420) 1/4" or 3/8" Inline Filter Drier or Molecular Sieve Filter Drier Stainless Steel Condensing Coil & 3/8" PTFE lined stainless steel braided hose 50# Refrigerant Recovery Tank Refrigerant Scale High Vacuum Pump PTFE Core Stainless Steel Braided Kink Resistant Hose Set Butane (EcoGreen Industries or local gas supplier) Recommended: Extra safety precaution equipment: Combustible Gas Leak Detector Hose Configuration- PTFE Core Stainless Steel Braided Kink Resistant SAE Hoses Hoses with a 45 degree female flare and a SAE thread designed to fit male flares without gaskets or o-rings. These SAE hoses require the use of two wrenches to secure the hose. Upgrades Available: Shatter Platters Sight Glasses Dewaxing Columns Heat Exchangers PTFE Gaskets *Nearly all orders ship the same day! However, please allow 1-2 business days from order date for assembly, testing, and shipping. DISCLAIMER: This machine is intended for legal and lawful purposes only. Proper ventilation is required during use. Please consult your local fire marshal or agency of authority so that you are operating within the bounds of the local laws and ordinances.

Thanks. Glad to be here. I hope to contribute somehow.
( joeb631a @ a elevation 172.300 feet .thinking to himself,wow he sounds serious!)
He just posts pix?
Oh no far way more than that .... From officiating weddings to covert responses that i cant not talk about if you don't have security clearances. His keen grasp on the obvious along with his "skills)( and not just bedroom skills ...) makes him the man to send if you need to stir up anything . With the influence of what brought us here so prevalent in us all we came up with a kind of agency of our own. Wasted Force. With all the stoners ,wasted looking into the sky chances of any alien encounter that anyone would be aware of would be a stoner . First impressions count and we needed the right fit. Roster is our "Ambassador of Space"
Doughper, send me samples of your work and I’ll critique it for you… there won’t be any charge being that you brought JD’s name into the picture. I won’t ask you to send any of your gold or silver, but just samples of your work. If your work is up to snuff, I will be happy to give it a five star rating online.
10x better than consumer reports and more well known....

Wow, glassed ya huh? How cool izzat? That's his invention, the damn terpinator, and dumb me calls it the trichomerator or some shit like that, stoopid. :hits self in head: And then what, did i say "woke" oh, man, please just kill me now. If i said it, and i see that i did, i meant you and not GW, see where i say, "It's really great to meet somebody who's woke (bad word nowadays, doncha know) to the facts about things." I was meaning that you and I both know GW and we BOTH called him "a legend like Herer" at different times and in different places. Remember, I'd said in the above post, "GMTA"? So please accept my apology, you are NOT woke, you are smart, like me. I'm smarter tho, cuz i said it first. I can prove it. I'll send you a copy of that sometime, because I just think it's cool as hell. In fact he's probably greater than Herer, because of his science background.

Terpinator, yeah, I'm a go get us a good pic of that thing and put it in here.

View attachment 315016
I like the portable version.its small enough to fit into your pocket ! :rolleyes:

Thanks, pute. I must be honest and say that I've only visited his site for the past 2 years or so. I then joined another site, where he has been very helpful to me in working on tinctures, extractions and decarbing. His site being down, as you know, is a serious blow to the knowledge base for our scene. When I can I'll see if there is anything i can do to help.
As probably the ONLY dude here who knows from nuthin' about weed, I can tellya you have landed in Pot Ph.D land, no error.

Buncha fargin scientists. Fortunately for my pride, half of them cannot spell, and the other half have never paid their syntax.

Latest posts

Back