New here, looking forward to membership

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ni fumu meiyou jyehwun, tsau muchin-ren. :rolleyes:
I think he said it wrongly. Sin tax is horrid. Didn't use good grammar, spelling.:
NI父母没有教也很无奈, 听说AU much in-人.
And it (google) translates to:
NI parents are very helpless without teaching, I heard that AU is much in-people.
Wotev, m8. Smoke more :canabis: why donchya.

I think he said it wrongly. Sin tax is horrid. Didn't use good grammar, spelling.:

And it (google) translates to:

Wotev, m8. Smoke more :canabis: why donchya.
Google translate. Jeez.

Ni <-- You/your

fumu <-- fuchin & muchin = mother and father = fumu

meiyou <-- without, never

jyehwun <-- married

In sum: Your parents never married (deadly insult if you are Chinese, nuffin if you are a "da bz" --> "big nose")

tsau <-- First word you should ever learn. Use it like: tsau Bidum!!

ren <-- person

Put it together: "tsau muchin-ren" <-- fuk mother person

Dzemma yang, tsau muchin-ren = What's happening, mother fker.

My sytax is fine. I am using the Yale Romanization, and Google Translate is fun. Try translating High German with Google and you get similar nonsense results.

There are two fun digs that Chinese do to unsuspecting Big Noses:

Chop Suey <-- Leftovers, eg: Kitchen scraps. TINS

General Tso's Chicken <-- Causes giggles, it is a naughty word. Again, their joke.

Google translate. Jeez.
Ni <-- You/your
jyehwun <-- married
In sum: Your parents never married (deadly insult if you are Chinese, nuffin if you are a "da bz" --> "big nose")
ren <-- person
My sytax is fine. I am using the Yale Romanization, and Google Translate is fun. Try translating High German with Google and you get similar nonsense results.
So, hellifino, r u telling me that you really speak Mandarin Chinese, or what?

Oh, and doesn't mother and father = mofu? And what's that, Meow?? Huh? I thot
it was chinese, not kitty cat. :D

We are not that tite with the rules. Some may keep posting for weeks 🤣 but look around and start a garden page if you grow. There is lots of stuff to surf here.
Well, i don't care, just thot some adherence to rules keeps things a bit more neat and tidy. And
i'm afraid of the law, and prison, so I won't grow. I can barely stand smoking it outside, for fear
that some cop'll arrest me for it. Boy i wish that shit was legal. Have you ever been in jail for this shit?
I have. It definitely fucked up my life, I'll tell you that much.

It's terpinator...TERPINATOR! Know it, remember it, buy it! :angiesfavorite:

I think we have hijacked this thread, btw. But this has been the most fun intro to a board I've ever had. :)
The mods are just here to have fun and keep the coffee warm. Try the O'l Farts or Misfits threads.

Google translate. Jeez.

Ni <-- You/your

jyehwun <-- married

ren <-- person

Yes, they were.

Well, i don't care, just thot some adherence to rules keeps things a bit more neat and tidy. And
i'm afraid of the law, and prison, so I won't grow. I can barely stand smoking it outside, for fear
that some cop'll arrest me for it. Boy i wish that shit was legal. Have you ever been in jail for this shit?
I have. It definitely fucked up my life, I'll tell you that much.
Wow, sorry you’re not in a legal state. It does make it a bit easier and I can see you being gunshy after being in jail for cannabis. Hope your life is getting back on track now. But you can still start a page about your interest that brought you here.

If you are diligent and watch what you post you should be fine. Lots on here grow in non legal states and have had very few issues lately. The only time I have spent a night in the crowbar hotel was for possession In 1973.

Latest posts

Back