New here, looking forward to membership

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all, I'm new and anticipate membership in your fine board. It's only preceded by the reputation of graywolf and his excellent contributions to the science and study of cannabis. He has posted that his site is down now due to problems with his host, so I hope he gets his site up and running soon. It is a valuable resource. :)
Welcome.. your at a good place to learn and share..

While we are on the subject of "LET ME IN!"

1670755598924.png

@Unca Walt
It is ‘hello’ and ‘thank you’. I spent months in Taipei and that is all that stuck for me. Fortunately the Taiwanese are friendly people and most speak engrish.
In Taipei, "ni hau a?" is the exact equivalent of what the French do when the beat you to the punch with "bonjour, Ça va?"

And if you picked that up, along with syesyse... you had it made anywhere in Taipai. I almost got adopted by a beaming mama when I was in the covered city and stopped to see this little bitty kid with two sticks with a string tied to them...

He was flipping and spinning and hourglass-shaped piece of wood with the string. Fargin Olympic material. I was fascinated, and took a coupla pictures of him. Turned to his widely smiling mama, and said, "Ni syau haidz shr hen tsungming!"

The lady actually stepped back in wonder... to come rushing back all flushed. At that time, there were damn' few big hulking Miegwo Big Noses who could speak Mandarin. And none of them went to the covered city.

My camera had come to the end of the roll, but I could not tell her that as she got her daughter and "her little kid that was so clever" and herself all lined up proudly. So I took shot after shot of each of them and left, feeling very much the Ugly American.

Last edited:
if that's how you're thinking you've already lost...I won't get into politics but cetain countries are forcing their intimidation down the throats of it's people...they can fock off, the constitution makes them work to jail you but if you roll over they will see the your pink underbelly...do you really think the fed is monitoring everyone that lights a joint or grows plants at home...you gotta damn near wave a flag to get busted nowadays...if you're a black lesbian you'll never get arrested in this social climate...20 years ago I had a different view of such things, mebbe I've gotten a bit hardened living my life...
doughper -- This guy, Boo. You need to start right now thinking like him.

We all have scars somewhere (says this semi-virgin poosy who never grew a bud in 82 fargin years).

I exaggerate some, but the stats support that arrests by DEA from last year to this
year are up 25%, plus from what I read, higher than they've been since, i think it
said 2010. No, I don't think i'm going to be arrested. For one, I'm not breaking
any laws. But in my county, it is very hard right wing, and they don't tolerate no
druggies around heah, boy I'm tellin' ya, I oughtta know. And legal or not, they
DON'T LIKE POT or ppl who use it, period. So i gotta stay legal here, and not
smell up the place with my skunk bud or whatever. Just because they can't arrest
you doesn't mean they can't hate you. Tolerance isn't a quality that my area
holds dear.

So, when boo says I've already lost, well, hell yeah I have. I live in a
country that's intolerant, and a district where there's really only one political
party. No need for any other party to bother to run, they ain't won here in jeeze,
40 years or longer. This county was more than 70% for that orange president both times.
Think they'regonna put up with pot smokers. There's that old saw from HL Mencken, goes:
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy." Well
then explain why they're locking us up. Why is cannabis a sched 1 narcotic?

Hell, weed ain't no good for ya, maybe CBD or medical, but for gettin' high, nope. It's
not near as harmful as just about any other intoxicant that exists, but that don't
mean it's good for ya, like taking C tabs or something, or eating raw green veggies.
And since the gov won't allow research we'll never know what good/harm it does
hold. Why don't they allow research on it? Well, it's illegal, that's why. LMAO

Intolerance.

PS: Heehee, I had to edit to change the name of +rump to "orange president" because
the board changes his name to "political name". I don't blame 'em either, nowadays, especially.

doughper -- This guy, Boo. You need to start right now thinking like him.

We all have scars somewhere (says this semi-virgin poosy who never grew a bud in 82 fargin years).
True! I got a scar from when they did that baby boy operation .
From that ,all i got was a HUGE scar and I did not walk for 11 months

I exaggerate some, but the stats support that arrests by DEA from last year to this
year are up 25%, plus from what I read, higher than they've been since, i think it
said 2010. No, I don't think i'm going to be arrested. For one, I'm not breaking
any laws. But in my county, it is very hard right wing, and they don't tolerate no
druggies around heah, boy I'm tellin' ya, I oughtta know. And legal or not, they
smell up the place with my skunk bud or whatever. Just because they can't arrest
holds dear.

country that's intolerant, and a district where there's really only one political
party. No need for any other party to bother to run, they ain't won here in jeeze,
40 years or longer. This county was more than 70% for that orange president both times.
Think they'regonna put up with pot smokers. There's that old saw from HL Mencken, goes:

Hell, weed ain't no good for ya, maybe CBD or medical, but for gettin' high, nope. It's
not near as harmful as just about any other intoxicant that exists, but that don't
mean it's good for ya, like taking C tabs or something, or eating raw green veggies.

Intolerance.

PS: Heehee, I had to edit to change the name of +rump to "orange president" because
the board changes his name to "political name". I don't blame 'em either, nowadays, especially.
I live in Texas and it's damn sure a Right Wing State. Everybody I know is right Winger and smoke weed like a mother fker. I have lived here all my life and both times I went to prison had nothing to do with weed. Most ppl that get busted here is because they talk to god damn much. Or they trust their best buddy🙈.
Where the hell do you live that the right wingers talk like fking hillbillies. Which by the way grow lots of weed up in them there hills. Where ever it is must be way behind the times because you don't get any more Right Wing then Texas. The cops here don't even bust you anymore for a bag of weed. They give you a ticket.
And please spare me this fking Orange man bullshit. It's not tolerated here on this forum. How about you just call him DT or our former President. Don't like where you live move to a woke state like California. Then you won't have to deal with us deplorables. Orange President my ass.😡

Last edited:
holds dear.

Intolerance.

Well,I can see this post going to hell in a hand basket now. If I would feel like the locals were watching me to the point of stressing me out I think I would move to an area where they didn’t know me where I could get a fresh start. Imo, they could give a crap about locking someone up for just smoking weed Unless of course there is some other reason they are keeping an eye on you… like boo said, don’t let them see your pink belly

Yeah I seen this shit coming. Should have fking known. Of course it's all the Orange man's fault that he is paranoid. Go fking figure. Have no idea why someone so paranoid is on a pot site in the 1st fking place. I'm guessing he needs to move to Oregon where everything is legal. Antifa is looking for recruit's. That way he will have someone to talk shit to about a guy that's not even in fking office anymore.😏

My Father would say RIP "Never pass up a good opportunity to shut your mouth"
Do the right thing ,keep a low profile ,keep thy mouth closed.
When some people found i was involved in a grow they change.
And I was always and still am a generous guy who always put mine on the table first.
I got focked by my oldest friend ,best mans at each other's weddings ,we were brothers especially since he was a only child.
So sad . jealousy ,greed .

My Father would say RIP "Never pass up a good opportunity to shut your mouth"
Do the right thing ,keep a low profile ,keep thy mouth closed.
When some people found i was involved in a grow they change.
And I was always and still am a generous guy who always put mine on the table first.
I got focked by my oldest friend ,best mans at each other's weddings ,we were brothers especially since he was a only child.
So sad . jealousy ,greed .
Good advice to keep to yourself if you enjoy your weed enough.

like @pute said, “you have to live with your wants fears and desires. I live with mine.”

This fking crap is why we try and keep politics off the open forum.
Now for a Christmas song. Snowflakes falling on an open fire. Wait,,that's chestnuts roasting on an open fire. Whoops,I got confused for a minute.🤪
Now what do you guys think about 4 way stop signs😁

Latest posts

Back