new here, not new growing.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Potscientest

FOR THE HORDE!!
Reaction score
Greetings all. Im new to this thing, and am looking for fellow people that feel more for growing bud, than smoking it. Yes yes, smoking its great! But with me, i get more relaxation from growing, and tending my ladies. Im usually always baked, and sometimes make since. Lets chat:) :icon_smile: :D

:welcome:

lots of great folks here willing to help and chat. Bring ya humor as we like to cutt up now and again..hope to see ya around the boards...untill then

Take care and be safe

:48:

Welcome to MP, a great place to be. Enjoy and see ya on the boards.

Welcome aboard -- I also believe growing this plant is as much fun as smoking it. New faces are always a good thing -- chime in anywhere you feel the notion. :)

Peace

Well im glad to see you are all so nice. Now i must pull out my...
@=={::::::::::::::::::::::::>>>>.....
AND DEMAND YOU HAND OVER YOUR LIQUID BAT GUANO!
GIVE IT UP, AND WE WONT HAVE ANY PROOOOBLEEEEEMS!

you can have my guano when ya peel it from my dead hands:p

no problem:rofl:

:ciao::welcome: To the Only Place :ciao::bolt::bong:

Howdy and welcome! Guano jacker.:spit:

Ive been keeping a photo journal since i started, but have been taking the pics in super high res.... so gotta go shrink about 400 pictures, and ill start submitting my lady minons for viewerin....
Thank you everyone for being so gracious. Once i get my "cup trick" pictures shrunk, ill show everyone a super easy, super cheap way to rid your garden of those little flying minons known as..... gnats.:) i can explain tho. I start all my kids in styrofoam cups. (I only use dirt) after 3 weeks, i cut the bottom of the cup out, and plant the cup in the new pot that they will finish in. By doing this, it gives the plants more lateral root growth,'which i always heard was better than outward growth. If im wrong, spin me up. Anyways, those flying terrors can only bread in moist soil approx. Like... 1/4" to 1/2" down. If you alternate watering from the cup, to the new pot area, you can allow one area to dry out completely. Plus, watering through the cup, keeps all your liquid food right at the main root mass, til it goes down into the lower pot. If confused, plz wait til i get my pics up.i havent had gnat problems in 11 months.

Lmao, love the hanger treatment. Does anone here use gh diamond nectar?

:welcome: to Marijuana Passion, Potscientist. Lemme just say to you right now:

"FOR THE HORDE!" man it's been about two yrs since my W.O.W. Addiciton recovery but I still miss it deeply. And yes, horde all the way...lol...

One passion that I'll never quit is growing my cannabis (well I had to go on hiatus for a few months...:rolleyes: ). It brings me almost more tranquility of mind then partaking it.

Glad to have you here, friend. :)

:peace:,

7greeneyes

Yeah, i quit playing cause cata nerfed everything. I was ranked #18 on malorne server. But that was many moon ago.....:( i miss it too. And like you, mj is my new video game. Cant get the flippin® cheat codes to work.

Latest posts

Back