New here to MJ passion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone, just started growing and i'v heard from friends that this site is the best place to learn and get help about growing. HI YALL!

:ciao::welcome: To the Only Place:ciao::bolt::bong:

Welcome to MP!
I'm formally new here to and I love it!
Be sure to read over the rules page (I forgot and got enlightened quickly)
Have fun, Stay green, and Stay safe!

Welcome madness. This place is real chill. And check out the dank they kick out on the reg. you've picked the best place to be.

Hey everyone, just started growing and i'v heard from friends that this site is the best place to learn and get help about growing. HI YALL!

I married my brother

lipingruby said:

"LIAR, LIAR. LIAR"... you are the same dogfart spammer that I reprimanded a few days ago.
rubyliping....lipingruby....:confused2:.. do I need to contact you service provider about the "abuse"??
you were asked nicely to refrain last time and were not banned. Banned this time, both of your user names.

Yo Ho Ho N,

:holysheep: How is it that you spot these things before I do ? I bet your up at some weird hour huh ? I get up whenever I cannot sleep, then I think about some fishing. Naw too warm I think I will sleep in. LOL

smoke in peace
KK:cool2:

I married my brother????? Hick you are very funny when your ticked!

Welcome to MP Madness. I think you'll find a lot of good info. here. Actually I know you will. LOL

Latest posts

Back