New Here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JogaBonito521

Reaction score
Hey everyone. After attempting to grow some bagseed (and miserably failing), I joined this forum and did a lot of research. I'm currently re-attempting some more bagseed under fluoros. I plan on vegging them for about a week and then putting them into flower. I live where it gets pretty cold during the october/november months, what's a good way to keep my plants at the right temperature? Would a normal space heater work? and what would be the best way to ensure it doesn't get too hot?

hello and welcome ,,,,not sure on heaters my closets to small to use them ,,but someone will know :tokie:

welcome to mp. im not sure about a space heater either, but it sure would dry the air out alot more than you would want. how low do your temps get in the area you plan to grow in those months? also remember the lights your gonna need to flower will also help heat the room a little.

slowmo77 said:
welcome to mp. im not sure about a space heater either, but it sure would dry the air out alot more than you would want. how low do your temps get in the area you plan to grow in those months? also remember the lights your gonna need to flower will also help heat the room a little.

Temperatures will probably get to near freezing in november at night, and the heating in my house isn't very good. I'm guessing temperatures will get close to low 60s inside.

Ideal conditions arent always available, if low 60's are as bad as it gets u will be fine for a first grow.... maybe not getting full potential of a little warmer, but far from having frost bite

Latest posts

Back