New Hydroponics website with easy free plans!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NateB123

Reaction score
Hi
Just wanted to let people know about my new website
alternative-innovation.com
Lots of people look for hydroponic system plans online and like myself were mostly frustrated by the amount of junk out there or people wanting money for system plans. I created this website and worked hard to be the best. Ive included several fully illustrated system plans and lots of guides and information. I do plan to add a lot more but for now everything you need to get started and build a great system is available free of charge without any ads or annoyances. If you like my website, please help to support it by telling people about it
Thanks,
Nate

So my question is: Nateb123. Did you just join this site to post your site. Like spam? I will check out the site but this may be totally spam. You have only posted once. Not even an introduction......

Alright not bad.fog ponic system.is def. A prototype. But not a bad site

Or maybe its a decoy site set up by LEO to peg you when you click that link?:bolt:

Yep Im a real person and no not spam, just trying to get the word out about my website. I havent gotten indexed yet and im pretty impatient and ready to move on to other projects.

Thanks for the input It is always appreciated sorry if you do consider this a form of spam but what better way to get people who know what Im talking to check out my website than to go straight to the pros

Anyway sorry for not introducing myself My name is Nate, Im 27, Live in Colorado, US. Lived here all my life. I just got laid off so Ive started doing things Ive always wanted to do. Slowly starting my own website design bussiness, pretty slow due to the poor economy and all that **. Ive been gardening most of my life and got into hydroponic gardening in high school.

Thanks to all who checked out my website and all input is always appreciated. Ive got a lot of work to do but Ill keep on checking in here.

Welcome Nate. Good luck in your business.

Turkeyneck who cares if it is a decoy site.
1) Your state police are not the world police, neither are the FBI or whoever else
2) There is nothing illegal about the site
3) You could never prove who it was that visted the site, only which ip the http request came from and even that could potentially be falsified or hidden with the use of proxy's or the tor network.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is quit scaring the sheep, the bleating gives me a headache hehe.

Nate nice site btw, looks like you put a lot of effort into it. Nice to see someone put that much effort into something that was made purely to benefit others. Well done.

mehhhhhhhhhh, mehhhhhhhh, mehhhhhhhh

pretty cool link though, mehhhhhhhh

Latest posts

Back