New Kid in town!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

massari333

"You Are What You Intake"
Reaction score
:holysheep: Hello peeps, just want to say whats up to all the successfull cultivators out there and let everyone know that growing is a passion and not a career, at least that is my beliefs. thanks

Yo Ho massari333,

You are preaching to the choir friend. LOL I think multiple millions feel that growing is certainly a passion. Glad to know you feel the same way.
WELCOME to the site, hope you will grow to love it here as so many do. Take a few moments to explore the site rules, they are few, and easy to go with.
Bring a good sense of humor when you come to call, and we will spark one in your honor.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Welcome to MP, hope you like it here !

Massari...Your beliefs are right in line with the rest of us: Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay...B

:banana: Thanks peeps for the warm welcome. I feel like family already+i am glad to have finally found a sit with such a wealth of information and so much character. No question, I really am going to dig this spot, you feel me!!!!
MR. MASSARI333:eek:

massari333 said:
:holysheep: Hello peeps, just want to say whats up to all the successfull cultivators out there and let everyone know that growing is a passion and not a career, at least that is my beliefs. thanks

most of time I do feel victim if I am only one that growing it.... that why I would feel LOT better if theres lot of growers out there around me so I do not feel like a victim!@!

:welcome: Like you I have just found MP And joined:woohoo: My thank to all who take the time to give us newbies help with problems:48: :tokie:

Welcome to MP, hope we can help you out as much as possible. I know I have learned a great deal here.

Hope all grows well in your future, bud. Keeper Green!

Welcome And Enjoy The Best And Trusted Mj Place

welcome to mp. this is a great place to learn and share your knowledge of growing mj. hope you enjoy your time here.

I'm very impressed with the hopitality in this joint. If every other site was like this, they would be off the chain, but I guess this is what makes this site a gold mind. The peeps + all the usefull literature in here. Keep it pushing till the wheels fall off cause im with you all the way!!!!!!!!

hello massari333 :)

You have just realised why this site is different, this site is full to the brim with friendly people, everyone helps everyone else out if problems occur, no bitchin happens here, the old adage says ... treat others how you would like to be treated, and true to that saying, this forum is calm and respectful.

Welcome :)

Latest posts

Back