New Kids on the Rise....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RUDEBWOY

Proud Indoor Farmer
Reaction score
Well here are my other children ...Only just under 3 weeks old ... 3 of them are Lemon Haze and the other 2 are White Rhino .... I have them started under 6 x 150wt cfl's in an area roughly 2ft x 3ft ... i had to pull them out one by one to take pics cause it was to bright and i couldn't focus ,anyway here are some pics ... again sorry about the poor quality pics ...1st 3 pics are the Lemon , last 2 are the Rhino .....
:yay:

Image003.jpg

Image009.jpg

Image010.jpg

Image015.jpg

Image017.jpg

Nice plants RUDEBWOY :)

I grew a White Rhino this year in my greenhouse, they are a very strong hardy plant.

:peace:

Lookin good nice to have a fellow cfl er in the house. welcome and green mojoto your ladies!

off2 a good start mang!!!!! goodluck with ur future endeavour.

Again to all thanx for the kind words .... lookin at them 2day i noticed some hairs comin in already on 2 of the Lemon Haze plants ... 2 ladies in the house so far keepin my fingers crossed for the others ...

Ez&Safe

A couple girlies so far, and very healthy at that bro ! GREEN MOJO

Disco94 said:
And some MOJO for your girls...

thanx for the mojo looking today i noticed some hairs one 1 of the White Rhino's .... 3 ladies so far keppin them fingers crossed for the remaining 2 ...

Ez&Safe

here are some new pics of the kids .... now about 5 wks old...

_MG_8933 (Small).JPG

_MG_8936 (Small).JPG

_MG_8941 (Small).JPG

_MG_8946 (Small).JPG

_MG_8947 (Small).JPG

Here are some more recent pics ... switching to flower in 10 days ....The last 2 pics are of the new kids that have just begun their journey ....

PIC-0203.jpg

PIC-0206.jpg

PIC-0210.jpg

PIC-0211.jpg

PIC-0213.jpg

PIC-0216.jpg

PIC-0217.jpg

Latest posts

Back