This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncle Stoney

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
Long Time smoker 1st time grower.Sorry to meet you under such sad circumstances
I just cut down my 1st male plant. Started from germinated seed and planted on April 10.
I knew it was a male plant from all of the valuable information I've received from this site.
I planted 5 germinated seeds all at the same time in soil indoors "Super Stealth".
All five popped up within 2 days of putting in soil, Vegging for 24/7 CFL for two weeks
And I was so confident I changed to 12/12 trying to flower them early....I know I have so much to learn.... It looks like there may be another male in there I will check again tomorrow morning for those tell tale green balls...
Well I feel better telling someone about it! Thank You for being there
Sincerely,
Uncle Stoney:)

:welcome: To MarijuanaPassion, friend. Sorry bout those balls droppin on ya :eek:...lol..Here's to a successful (next) grow. We're here for you if you have any ?'s you need answered or just shoot the shinola with.

:peace:, and the Uberchron,

7greeneyes:D

Hey, welcome to MP.

Out of the six seeds I popped in Feb. it was 50/50. They didn't show sex for three months I think.

We are glad you are here. Green Mojo for the grow.

Glad to have yual fireside and yual soundin like the type we all be here reckon just down right friendly like pull stump welcome here pilgrem.

BWD

Thank you for the kind welcome friends, I just checked in
on the grow and still not sure even with a magnifying glass
they just started another 12/12 so I wont disturb them in the
meantime I will try to figure my way around here and a
pleasure to meet all of you
Unc S :)

Welcome to MP and Green Mojo for your new plants.

If you only vegged these for 2 weeks, it is going to take a while in 12/12 light before they will show sex. Regardless of when you flip them, they need to be sexually mature before they are going to sex. This will probably take 10 days to 2 weeks or more under 12/12 since they were so young when you put them in. Watch for stretching.

welcom to MP man..
you will find this place to be welcome to all..
and great advice comes with the great growers that are stationed here...
GREEN MOJO to you ..

LH

Welcome to MP Uncle. On this site you will find all of the information you will ever need to grow great bud, and the advice is well worth the time you spend on the site, but beware, Growing Your Own Smoke could be habit forming.

Latest posts

Back