This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Treetard

Omega Level Mutant
Reaction score
As the post says I am new. I’m in the middle of my second grow. I got a 4x4 tent with 3 1200w king led lights. I’m using soil, and I got 5 plants, 1 is mimosas, 2 are big sandy holy weed, and then I got 2 super weird looking plants that I have no idea what they are. I’ll post some pics but I think my brother posted some already so some people might have seen it already. I have no idea what month I’m in right now but I flipped them to flower maybe a month ago? I’m not good at keeping track of that kinda stuff which is one reason I joined this. Here’s a pic of one of the weirdos
6093E326-83DA-4229-A2E0-151BDEC38A50.jpeg

I like your weird plant the sawtooth leaves are pretty. I think @oldfogey8 s brother has one similar growing that’s also a mystery
welcome to the Passion treetard. Start a grow page so you can keep up with your grow better and we can watch too. ✌️
This is my brother. The pic is one I posted to crash’s thread.

Welcome to the club @Treetard. You need to find a better source of seeds. Your brother must be a pollen chucker.😁

This is my brother. The pic is one I posted to crash’s thread.

Welcome to the club @Treetard. You need to find a better source of seeds. Your brother must be a pollen chucker.😁
Ok that explains everything treetard. Your brother carelessly spreads freak jizz. It could be anything you got growing there. I hope you post it now and then. I’ve been asking to follow it. Now I can 🙃

Your brother carelessly spreads freak jizz.
These seeds were BF(before freak). A couple of folks on here have seeds from the same plants. I was going thru my stash today to roll up a few marijuana cigarettes for my neighbor and found a bag of Mimosa seeded bud(at least that is what the bag says. If ‘Zippahhead’(Zipperhead for those of you not from Woostah) turns out to be nice bud, I will go digging thru buds to share more Zippahhead seeds. I will have a contest. It will be something like this…
http://youtube.com/clip/Ugkxw8j6p2gMA0icBySIx9_dRmijol2I7zyo

Had me going there for a minute. Notice I was kinda nonchalantly phishing for what seeds it come from. I done got excited thinking that pheno popped up somewhere else, lol.
It popped up ‘somewhere else’ for sure. Some gap-toothed, bald whack job in Massachusetts slinging pollen like a champ…

Welcom Treetard. I think I know the breeder of the Holy Weed and he has posted on this page.

No not bag weed. @ Big.....speak up.

the big sandy holy weed is something i started about 14 yrs ago and is a combination of Choc Thai , Columbian Red , Mexican , and Afghani

it does sometimes herm , the Choc Thai can do that

there are a few different phenos and some i havent found yet as it is an ongoing personal work

she can get lanky

DB94E25D-22CA-4480-A3E2-E824FFB2E126.jpeg

A4BF2081-338A-402B-8EA8-8303E6293F00.jpeg

C574ED38-C56C-431D-945D-7F6BE33F0EB2.jpeg

Latest posts

Back