This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome! I will definitely be following your grows. Every plant I've started lately has been about finding that shark toothed genome : )
I took some clones of everything but mostly the toothy stuff. They all seem to be ok so far? I’d like to keep it going though it looks pretty cool. Hopefully it smokes like a champ also

I took some clones of everything but mostly the toothy stuff. They all seem to be ok so far? I’d like to keep it going though it looks pretty cool. Hopefully it smokes like a champ also
So far it's not BSHW or Mimosa x Triple Lemon unless the shark teeth don't show up until after the third node. I also tried a Triple Lemon X Triple Grape. The Mimosa sib cross is the only one I haven't tried yet, so it's probably the one.

Anyway, there's already a line for the BSHW seeds after I showed Big's pics to some local growers. It may end up more popular than the shark toothed one.

So far it's not BSHW or Mimosa x Triple Lemon unless the shark teeth don't show up until after the third node. I also tried a Triple Lemon X Triple Grape. The Mimosa sib cross is the only one I haven't tried yet, so it's probably the one.

Anyway, there's already a line for the BSHW seeds after I showed Big's pics to some local growers. It may end up more popular than the shark toothed one.
I grew some mimosas x triple lemon. It’s not that. I think it came from the thing I had all my mimosa seeds in? They didn’t look like that when they were little though hang on I’ll find a pic of when they were tiny

I grew some mimosas x triple lemon. It’s not that. I think it came from the thing I had all my mimosa seeds in? They didn’t look like that when they were little though hang on I’ll find a pic of when they were tiny
@CrashMagnet is the member who has all the oddities I message you pics of. His Freakshow Christmas tree is a classic.

I think you are right that it is the Mimosa x Mimosa seeds. Some of the seeds look different. Kind of elongated like a curved football.

Welcome Brother Tree
1679922099491.png

Latest posts

Back