New Microscope

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TURKEYNECK

Old School
Reaction score
Man, Ive been using a radio shack $12 hand-held for awhile now,
I scored a Nikon SMZ (10x) (pictured below) and Im ganna tell ya,
IT IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE TOY FROM RADIO SHACK!
It lists for like $700us (which I couldnt afford) but I landed this as a company I work for took a plunge..
I compared some bud I "recieved" from a buddy to the bud I grew;)...
and I cant believe the difference, it's unreal..Im not even ganna smoke that crap after lookin at it under the scope..no joke.

My nuggs are full of trichs and the "other" junk is not even comparable
:cool:

last pic is the new scope..
first two are of the crap that was given to me(junk)

The last two are early samples of my current outdoor grow,
which is a bagseed mother of eight...healthy indoor clone bushes;).

what do you guys think?

1898-a_Nikon_SMZ-1_i1898_135w200h.jpg

bobboo.JPG

booboo.JPG

yeah.JPG

yeah2.JPG

Hey that's really cool. They were cut probably because the format has a certain size for their attached pictures. You can probably shrink it with a photo edit program or use a url link for the full ones. Either way I see what you are getting at for sure.

The first shot looks like older weed. It looks like it lost a lot of it's appeal through bad curing and handling. The second shot looks fresh. It's like a before and after except backwards. The second shot definitely looks a lot better!

Dozingoffaroundthecorner said:
The first shot looks like older weed. It looks like it lost a lot of it's appeal through bad curing and handling. The second shot looks fresh. It's like a before and after except backwards. The second shot definitely looks a lot better!

yeah I should've noted that the 1st pic was the outside of the bud, the 2nd is after I split it open (and removed all the seed):rolleyes:

sleepwalker said:
smokin bunk sucks, but the future is so bright, we need some shades. kewl as hell. cool pics turkey

:cool:thas right mang, wont be long now, lookin forward to a "happy halloween":cool:

i'm gonna check out a store called "Hobby Lobby" sometime. they got all kinds of crazy stuff. i bet when i go i'll grab like a dozen types of trimming scissors shapes points an sizes. i know they sell them round magnifying lenses like 8 inches or better diameter and have a ligght and its on likeone them desk lamp flexible poles. unsure the magnification level tho. but i'm sure they got somethin in the part where they sell the stuff for that mini city model builders. they gotta paint like 1/2 inch tall people somehow. lol

zipflip said:
i'm gonna check out a store called "Hobby Lobby" sometime. they got all kinds of crazy stuff. i bet when i go i'll grab like a dozen types of trimming scissors shapes points an sizes. i know they sell them round magnifying lenses like 8 inches or better diameter and have a ligght and its on likeone them desk lamp flexible poles. unsure the magnification level tho. but i'm sure they got somethin in the part where they sell the stuff for that mini city model builders. they gotta paint like 1/2 inch tall people somehow. lol
haha yeah lots of folks use nothing more than a jewelers loupe which is 10x I think..whatever works man, I just got lucky and landed this baby..

boydee said:
Hey Turkeyneck,

I see that you are already dressed for halloween.:rolleyes:
Great close-ups, do you figure two weeks to harvest.

Happy Manicuring!

HAHA I thought of that when I saw everybody postin scary avatars! lmao
thanks man! Yeah Im shootin for about 2 weeks, I would like to harvest
@ about 60% cloudy 40% amber if I can catch it right..

I hope it wont be more than two weeks!:D Thanks again Boydee.

Latest posts

Back