New problem, SCALES!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firepower

Reaction score
so last night i was picking some dried leaves with the microscope light and noticed some ants going up one of my branches, i went in for a closer look and followed their path till i noticed they all stoped around this certain bump on the stem, it looked the same color as the plant except for a little darken edge on the top like a shell, so i got the tweezers and pressed it hard, it goozed out some red and brown matter,
so after doing some research and digging of my plants it seems i have what they call scales, not sure what they do to MJ or how they got there, under the microscope they dont have any legs... any 1 had them on their grow before?

you have any pic?just curious to see what you have there..hope they dont harm your plants

i dont have a camera that will shoot clear enuff to notice, this things are CAMMOUFLAGE masters, you literally have to look at the stem SLOWLY and closely in order to see them...:aok:

Latest posts

Back